Minced Pork vs Beef: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Minced pork vs beef - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in minced pork is more calories than in beef.
Minced pork has 218 kcal per 100g and beef 250 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In minced pork and in beef most calories came from fat.
minced pork or beef - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: beef - 15% more than minced pork
- Fat: minced pork - 4% more than beef
- Protein: beef - 44% more than minced pork
- Water: minced pork - 12% more than beef
Minced pork vs beef nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Minced pork||Beef|
|Fat||16 g||15.41 g|
|Protein||17.99 g||25.93 g|
|Water||64.67 g||57.98 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.88 mg||2.6 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||1.2 mg|
|Potassium||244 mg||318 mg|
|Sodium||68 mg||72 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.332 mg||0.046 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.338 mg||0.176 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||6.416 mg||5.378 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.551 mg||0.382 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.45 mg||0.12 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in minced pork is less protein than in beef.
There is 25.93g per 100g of beef and 17.99g per 100g of minced pork so using simple math we can see that difference is about 44 %.
In minced pork is carbohydrates than in beef.
There is 0g/100g of carbohydrates in beef and 0.44g/100g in minced pork so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
In minced pork is more fats than in beef.
The tables above show us that there is 15.41g/100g of fats in beef and 16g/100g in minced pork. In this case difference is about 4 %.
See tables below to compare minced pork with beef in details.
- Fat16 g
- Protein17.99 g
- Water64.67 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | small package | large package | medium package
- 1% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
Vitamins: beef vs minced pork
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): minced pork 622% more than beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): minced pork 92% more than beef
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): minced pork 19% more than beef
- Vitaminium B6: minced pork 44% more than beef
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): beef 350% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium E: minced pork 275% more than beef
Minerals: minced pork vs beef
Compares of minced pork
- Minced Pork vs Chicken Breast
- Minced Pork vs Turkey Meat
- Minced Pork vs Minced Beef
- Minced Pork vs Pork Neck
- Minced Pork vs Beef
- Minced Pork vs Pork Chop
- see all compares of minced pork
Compares of beef
- Calories from Minced pork
- Calories of Surimi
- Calories in Oat milk
- Chana masala calories per 100g
- Chimichanga carbs per 100g
- Bojangles biscuit protein per 100g
- Angel hair pasta fat per 100g
- How many calories do wasabi peas have?
- Calories in a half of fruit salad
- Calories in whole fruit salad
- Calories for one, two or more fruit salad
- How much protein in artichoke salad in oil?