Whole Milk vs Goat's Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Whole milk
At first glance, you can see that in whole milk is less calories than in goat milk.
Whole milk has 61 kcal per 100g and goat milk 69 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13%.
In whole milk and in goat's milk most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare whole milk with goat milk in details.
Fact 2: Whole milk And Goat milk Nutrition Difference
Goat milk vs Whole milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Whole milk||Goat's milk|
|Carbohydrates||4.46 g||4.45 g|
|Fat||3.46 g||4.14 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||3.56 g|
|Water||88.2 g||87.03 g|
|Calcium||101 mg||134 mg|
|Iron||0.05 mg||0.05 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||253 mg||204 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||50 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.02 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.105 mg||0.138 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.043 mg||0.277 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.034 mg||0.046 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.07 mg|
Less protein in whole milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in whole milk is less protein than in goat milk.
There is 3.56g per 100g of goat milk and 3.1g per 100g of whole milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 15%.
More carbohydrates in whole milk
In whole milk is more carbohydrates than in goat milk.
There is 4.45g/100g of carbohydrates in goat milk and 4.46g/100g in whole milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0%.
Less fat in whole milk
In whole milk is less fats than in goat milk.
The tables above show us that there is 4.14g/100g of fats in goat milk and 3.46g/100g in whole milk. In this case difference is about 20%.
- Carbohydrates4.46 g
- Fat3.46 g
- Protein3.1 g
- Water88.2 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 29% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: goat milk vs whole milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): goat milk 140% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): goat milk 31% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat milk 544% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B6: goat milk 35% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): whole milk 400% more than goat milk
- Vitaminium C: goat milk 44% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium E: whole milk 14% more than goat milk
Minerals: whole milk vs goat milk
- Calcium: goat milk 33% more than whole milk
- Iron: goat milk 0% more than whole milk
- Magnessium: goat milk 180% more than whole milk
- Phosphorus: goat milk 0% more than whole milk
- Potassium: whole milk 24% more than goat milk
- Sodium: goat milk 1567% more than whole milk
- Zink: goat milk 0% more than whole milk
Compares of whole milk
- Whole Milk vs Cottage Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Gouda Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Buttermilk
- Whole Milk vs Goat Milk
- Whole Milk vs Breast Milk
- Whole Milk vs Sheep Milk
- see all compares of whole milk
Compares of goat's milk
- Calories from Whole milk
- Calories of Chicken
- Calories in Lemon juice
- Coffee calories per 100g
- Cocoa carbs per 100g
- Stromboli protein per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan fat per 100g
- How many calories does Boost have?
- Calories in a half of chicken patty
- Calories in whole chicken patty
- Calories for one, two or more chicken patties
- How much protein in brandy and cola?