Whole Milk vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Whole milk vs egg - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in whole milk is much less calories than in egg.
Whole milk has 61 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 134 %.
In whole milk and in egg most calories came from fat.
whole milk or egg - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: egg - 134% more than whole milk.
- Carbohydrates: whole milk - 84% more than egg.
- Fat: egg - 175% more than whole milk.
- Protein: egg - 305% more than whole milk.
- Water: whole milk - 14% more than egg.
Whole milk vs egg: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Whole milk||Egg|
|Carbohydrates||4.46 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||3.46 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||12.56 g|
|Water||88.2 g||76.15 g|
|Calcium||101 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||0.05 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||253 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.02 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.105 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.043 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.034 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||1.05 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in whole milk is less protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 3.1g per 100g of whole milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 305 %.
Where is more carbs?
In whole milk is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 4.46g/100g in whole milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 84 %.
Where is more fats?
In whole milk is less fats than in egg.
Tables below show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 3.46g/100g in whole milk. In this case difference is about 175 %.
See tables below to compare whole milk with egg in details.
- Carbohydrates4.46 g
- Fat3.46 g
- Protein3.1 g
- Water88.2 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 29% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
whole milk or egg - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg - 100% more than whole milk.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg - 335% more than whole milk.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): egg - 74% more than whole milk.
- Vitaminium B6: egg - 400% more than whole milk.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg - 840% more than whole milk.
- Vitaminium E: egg - 1213% more than whole milk.
whole milk or egg - where is more minerals?
Compares of whole milk
- Brie vs Milk
- White Cheese vs Milk
- Cottage Cheese vs Milk
- Edam Cheese vs Milk
- Feta Cheese vs Milk
- Gouda Cheese vs Milk
Compares of egg
- Calories from Whole milk
- Calories of Chicken
- Calories in Grape juice
- Red wine calories per 100g
- Beef jerky carbs per 100g
- Pierogi Ruskie protein per 100g
- Bran muffin fat per 100g
- How many calories does reuben sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of potato patty
- Calories in whole potato patty
- Calories for one, two or more potato patties
- How much protein in pork rinds?