Whole Milk vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Whole milk vs egg - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in whole milk is much more calories than in egg.
Whole milk has 61 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 134 %.
In whole milk and in egg most calories came from fat.
whole milk or egg - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: egg - 134% more than whole milk
- Carbohydrates: whole milk - 519% more than egg
- Fat: egg - 175% more than whole milk
- Protein: egg - 305% more than whole milk
- Water: whole milk - 16% more than egg
Whole milk vs egg nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Whole milk||Egg|
|Carbohydrates||4.46 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||3.46 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||12.56 g|
|Water||88.2 g||76.15 g|
|Calcium||101 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||0.05 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||253 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.02 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.105 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.043 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.034 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||1.05 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in whole milk is less protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 3.1g per 100g of whole milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 305 %.
In whole milk is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 4.46g/100g in whole milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 519 %.
In whole milk is less fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 3.46g/100g in whole milk. In this case difference is about 175 %.
See tables below to compare whole milk with egg in details.
- Carbohydrates4.46 g
- Fat3.46 g
- Protein3.1 g
- Water88.2 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 29% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs whole milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg 100% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg 335% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): egg 74% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B6: egg 400% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg 840% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium E: egg 1213% more than whole milk
Minerals: whole milk vs egg
Compares of whole milk
- Whole Milk vs Cottage Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Gouda Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Buttermilk
- Whole Milk vs Goat Milk
- Whole Milk vs Breast Milk
- Whole Milk vs Sheep Milk
- see all compares of whole milk
Compares of egg
- Calories from Whole milk
- Calories of Chicken
- Calories in Lemon juice
- Coffee calories per 100g
- Cocoa carbs per 100g
- Stromboli protein per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan fat per 100g
- How many calories does Boost have?
- Calories in a half of chicken patty
- Calories in whole chicken patty
- Calories for one, two or more chicken patties
- How much protein in brandy and cola?