Milk Chocolate vs Protein Shake (Ready to Drink): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Milk chocolate
At first glance, you can see that in milk chocolate is much more calories than in protein shake.
Milk chocolate has 535 kcal per 100g and protein shake 58 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 822%.
In milk chocolate and in protein shake most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare milk chocolate with protein shake in details.
Fact 2: Milk chocolate And Protein shake Nutrition Difference
- Calories: milk chocolate - 822% more than protein shake
- Carbohydrates: milk chocolate - 6888% more than protein shake
- Fat: milk chocolate - 930% more than protein shake
- Dietary fiber: milk chocolate - 750% more than protein shake
- Protein: milk chocolate - 16% more than protein shake
- Water: protein shake - 5789% more than milk chocolate
Protein shake vs Milk chocolate: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Milk chocolate||Protein shake (ready to drink)|
|Carbohydrates||59.4 g||0.85 g|
|Fat||29.66 g||2.88 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.4 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||7.65 g||6.59 g|
|Water||1.5 g||88.33 g|
|Calcium||189 mg||130 mg|
|Iron||2.35 mg||0.96 mg|
|Magnessium||63 mg||44 mg|
|Potassium||372 mg||179 mg|
|Sodium||79 mg||72 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.112 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.298 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.386 mg||2.39 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.036 mg||0.208 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.011 mg||0.069 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.51 mg||4.58 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.007 mg|
More protein in milk chocolate
It is aslo easy to see see that in milk chocolate is more protein than in protein shake.
There is 6.59g per 100g of protein shake and 7.65g per 100g of milk chocolate so using simple math we can see that difference is about 16%.
More carbohydrates in milk chocolate
In milk chocolate is more carbohydrates than in protein shake.
There is 0.85g/100g of carbohydrates in protein shake and 59.4g/100g in milk chocolate so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6888%.
More fat in milk chocolate
In milk chocolate is more fats than in protein shake.
The tables above show us that there is 2.88g/100g of fats in protein shake and 29.66g/100g in milk chocolate. In this case difference is about 930%.
- Carbohydrates59.4 g
- Fat29.66 g
- Dietary fiber3.4 g
- Protein7.65 g
- Water1.5 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | bar | 1 cube | cup | half cup
- 44% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: protein shake vs milk chocolate
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): protein shake 52% more than milk chocolate
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): milk chocolate 57% more than protein shake
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): protein shake 519% more than milk chocolate
- Vitaminium B6: protein shake 478% more than milk chocolate
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): protein shake 527% more than milk chocolate
- Vitaminium E: protein shake 798% more than milk chocolate
- Vitaminium K: protein shake 17% more than milk chocolate
Minerals: milk chocolate vs protein shake
Compares of milk chocolate
- Milk Chocolate vs Dark Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate vs Fudge
- Milk Chocolate vs Banana
- Milk Chocolate vs Strawberry
- Milk Chocolate vs Protein Shake
- see all compares of milk chocolate
Compares of protein shake
- see all compares of protein shake
- Calories from Milk chocolate
- Calories of Cooked ground turkey
- Calories in Pork chop
- Halvah calories per 100g
- Tapioca flour carbs per 100g
- Goat cheese protein per 100g
- Frankfurters fat per 100g
- How many calories does smoked bacon have?
- Calories in a half of frog legs
- Calories in whole frog legs
- Calories for one, two or more frog legs
- How much protein in mixed berries?
- Nutella vs Peanut Butter nutrition
- All-Purpose Flour vs Cake Flour calories
- All-Purpose Flour vs Bread Flour protein
- All-Purpose Flour vs Self Rising Flour sugar
- All-Purpose Flour vs Pastry Flour vitamins
- All-Purpose Flour vs Rice Flour dietary fiber
- Almond Flour vs Rice Flour vitaminium C
- Almond Flour vs Bread Flour magnessium
- Almond Flour vs Cake Flour potassium