Milk Chocolate vs Fudge: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Milk chocolate
At first glance, you can see that in milk chocolate is more calories than in fudge.
Milk chocolate has 535 kcal per 100g and fudge 411 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 30%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in milk chocolate cames from fat and in fudge from carbs.
See tables below to compare milk chocolate with fudge in details.
Fact 2: Milk chocolate And Fudge Nutrition Difference
Fudge vs Milk chocolate: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Milk chocolate||Fudge|
|Carbohydrates||59.4 g||76.44 g|
|Fat||29.66 g||10.41 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.4 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||7.65 g||2.39 g|
|Water||1.5 g||9.81 g|
|Calcium||189 mg||49 mg|
|Iron||2.35 mg||1.77 mg|
|Magnessium||63 mg||36 mg|
|Potassium||372 mg||134 mg|
|Sodium||79 mg||45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.112 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.298 mg||0.085 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.386 mg||0.176 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.036 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.011 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.51 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.001 mg|
More protein in milk chocolate
It is aslo easy to see see that in milk chocolate is more protein than in fudge.
There is 2.39g per 100g of fudge and 7.65g per 100g of milk chocolate so using simple math we can see that difference is about 220%.
Less carbohydrates in milk chocolate
In milk chocolate is less carbohydrates than in fudge.
There is 76.44g/100g of carbohydrates in fudge and 59.4g/100g in milk chocolate so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 29%.
More fat in milk chocolate
In milk chocolate is more fats than in fudge.
The tables above show us that there is 10.41g/100g of fats in fudge and 29.66g/100g in milk chocolate. In this case difference is about 185%.
- Carbohydrates59.4 g
- Fat29.66 g
- Dietary fiber3.4 g
- Protein7.65 g
- Water1.5 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | bar | 1 cube | cup | half cup
- 44% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: fudge vs milk chocolate
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): milk chocolate 331% more than fudge
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): milk chocolate 251% more than fudge
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): milk chocolate 119% more than fudge
- Vitaminium B6: milk chocolate 200% more than fudge
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): milk chocolate 175% more than fudge
- Vitaminium E: milk chocolate 183% more than fudge
- Vitaminium K: milk chocolate 500% more than fudge
Minerals: milk chocolate vs fudge
Compares of milk chocolate
- Milk Chocolate vs Dark Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate vs Fudge
- Milk Chocolate vs Banana
- Milk Chocolate vs Strawberry
- Milk Chocolate vs Protein Shake
- see all compares of milk chocolate
Compares of fudge
- see all compares of fudge
- Calories from Milk chocolate
- Calories of Cooked ground turkey
- Calories in Pork chop
- Halvah calories per 100g
- Tapioca flour carbs per 100g
- Buttermilk protein per 100g
- Chicken breast fat per 100g
- How many calories does orange juice have?
- Calories in a half of pork neck
- Calories in whole pork neck
- Calories for one, two or more pork neck
- How much protein in Tabbouleh?
- Maple Syrup vs Brown Sugar nutrition
- Maple Syrup vs Stevia calories
- Twix vs Milky Way Mini protein
- Hershey's Kiss vs Kit Kat sugar
- Starburst vs Skittles vitamins
- M&m's vs Reese's Peanut Butter Cup dietary fiber
- M&m's vs Skittles vitaminium C
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup vs Kit Kat magnessium
- Frozen Yogurt vs Frozen Custard potassium