McDonalds Fries vs McRoyal: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in McDonalds fries
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds fries is more calories than in McRoyal.
McDonalds fries has 323 kcal per 100g and McRoyal 244 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
In McDonalds fries and in McRoyal most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare McDonalds fries with McRoyal in details.
Fact 2: McDonalds fries And McRoyal Nutrition Difference
McRoyal vs McDonalds fries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||McDonalds fries||McRoyal|
|Carbohydrates||42.58 g||22.17 g|
|Fat||15.47 g||11.55 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.9 g||1.6 g|
|Protein||3.41 g||14.1 g|
|Water||36.63 g||50.37 g|
|Calcium||19 mg||84 mg|
|Iron||0.8 mg||2.41 mg|
|Magnessium||37 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||16 mg||1.28 mg|
|Potassium||596 mg||227 mg|
|Sodium||189 mg||427 mg|
|Zink||16 mg||1.28 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.18 mg||0.183 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.037 mg||0.344 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.22 mg||4.452 mg|
|Vitaminium C||5.6 mg||0.9 mg|
Less protein in McDonalds fries
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds fries is less protein than in McRoyal.
There is 14.1g per 100g of McRoyal and 3.41g per 100g of McDonalds fries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 313%.
More carbohydrates in McDonalds fries
In McDonalds fries is more carbohydrates than in McRoyal.
There is 22.17g/100g of carbohydrates in McRoyal and 42.58g/100g in McDonalds fries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 92%.
More fat in McDonalds fries
In McDonalds fries is more fats than in McRoyal.
The tables above show us that there is 11.55g/100g of fats in McRoyal and 15.47g/100g in McDonalds fries. In this case difference is about 34%.
- Carbohydrates42.58 g
- Fat15.47 g
- Dietary fiber3.9 g
- Protein3.41 g
- Water36.63 g
100g | ounce | handfull | small portion | medium portion | large portion | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
Vitamins: McRoyal vs McDonalds fries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McRoyal 2% more than McDonalds fries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McRoyal 830% more than McDonalds fries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McRoyal 38% more than McDonalds fries
- Vitaminium C: McDonalds fries 522% more than McRoyal
Minerals: McDonalds fries vs McRoyal
- Calcium: McRoyal 342% more than McDonalds fries
- Iron: McRoyal 201% more than McDonalds fries
- Magnessium: McDonalds fries 68% more than McRoyal
- Phosphorus: McDonalds fries 1150% more than McRoyal
- Potassium: McDonalds fries 163% more than McRoyal
- Sodium: McRoyal 126% more than McDonalds fries
- Zink: McDonalds fries 1150% more than McRoyal
Compares of McDonalds fries
- McDonalds Fries vs Pizza
- McDonalds Fries vs Burger King Hamburger
- McDonalds Fries vs Hummus
- McDonalds Fries vs McChicken
- McDonalds Fries vs McRoyal
- McDonalds Fries vs Potato Pancake
- see all compares of McDonalds fries
Compares of McRoyal
- Calories from McDonalds fries
- Calories of Cumin
- Calories in Goat cheese (soft)
- Poultry frankfurters calories per 100g
- Smoked ham carbs per 100g
- Alaska pollock (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Eggnog fat per 100g
- How many calories does tilapia fried have?
- Calories in a half of chicken piccata
- Calories in whole chicken piccata
- Calories for one, two or more chicken piccata
- How much protein in Bibimbap?
- McDonalds Fries vs Potato Pancake nutrition
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken calories
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Kfc Strip protein
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup sugar
- Hummus vs Pate vitamins
- Hummus vs Kfc Strip dietary fiber
- Hummus vs Tofu vitaminium C
- Pancake vs Potato Pancake magnessium
- Pancake vs Kfc Strip potassium