McDonalds Fries vs Hummus: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in McDonalds fries
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds fries is more calories than in hummus.
McDonalds fries has 323 kcal per 100g and hummus 237 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 36%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in McDonalds fries cames from carbs and in hummus from fat.
See tables below to compare McDonalds fries with hummus in details.
Fact 2: McDonalds fries And Hummus Nutrition Difference
Hummus vs McDonalds fries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||McDonalds fries||Hummus|
|Carbohydrates||42.58 g||15 g|
|Fat||15.47 g||17.82 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.9 g||5.5 g|
|Protein||3.41 g||7.78 g|
|Water||36.63 g||57.4 g|
|Calcium||19 mg||47 mg|
|Iron||0.8 mg||2.54 mg|
|Magnessium||37 mg||75 mg|
|Phosphorus||16 mg||22.8 mg|
|Potassium||596 mg||312 mg|
|Sodium||189 mg||426 mg|
|Zink||16 mg||22.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.18 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.037 mg||0.127 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.22 mg||1.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.38 mg||0.146 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.38 mg||1.54 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.016 mg||0.023 mg|
Less protein in McDonalds fries
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds fries is less protein than in hummus.
There is 7.78g per 100g of hummus and 3.41g per 100g of McDonalds fries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 128%.
More carbohydrates in McDonalds fries
In McDonalds fries is more carbohydrates than in hummus.
There is 15g/100g of carbohydrates in hummus and 42.58g/100g in McDonalds fries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 184%.
Less fat in McDonalds fries
In McDonalds fries is less fats than in hummus.
The tables above show us that there is 17.82g/100g of fats in hummus and 15.47g/100g in McDonalds fries. In this case difference is about 15%.
- Carbohydrates42.58 g
- Fat15.47 g
- Dietary fiber3.9 g
- Protein3.41 g
- Water36.63 g
100g | ounce | handfull | small portion | medium portion | large portion | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
Vitamins: hummus vs McDonalds fries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds fries 13% more than hummus
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): hummus 243% more than McDonalds fries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McDonalds fries 214% more than hummus
- Vitaminium B6: McDonalds fries 160% more than hummus
- Vitaminium E: hummus 12% more than McDonalds fries
- Vitaminium K: hummus 44% more than McDonalds fries
Minerals: McDonalds fries vs hummus
- Calcium: hummus 147% more than McDonalds fries
- Iron: hummus 218% more than McDonalds fries
- Magnessium: hummus 103% more than McDonalds fries
- Phosphorus: hummus 43% more than McDonalds fries
- Potassium: McDonalds fries 91% more than hummus
- Sodium: hummus 125% more than McDonalds fries
- Zink: hummus 43% more than McDonalds fries
Compares of McDonalds fries
- McDonalds Fries vs Pizza
- McDonalds Fries vs Burger King Hamburger
- McDonalds Fries vs Hummus
- McDonalds Fries vs McChicken
- McDonalds Fries vs McRoyal
- McDonalds Fries vs Potato Pancake
- see all compares of McDonalds fries
Compares of hummus
- Calories from McDonalds fries
- Calories of Cumin
- Calories in Goat cheese (soft)
- Poultry frankfurters calories per 100g
- Smoked ham carbs per 100g
- Alaska pollock (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Eggnog fat per 100g
- How many calories does tilapia fried have?
- Calories in a half of chicken piccata
- Calories in whole chicken piccata
- Calories for one, two or more chicken piccata
- How much protein in Bibimbap?
- McDonalds Fries vs McChicken nutrition
- McDonalds Fries vs McRoyal calories
- McDonalds Fries vs Potato Pancake protein
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken sugar
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Kfc Strip vitamins
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup dietary fiber
- Hummus vs Pate vitaminium C
- Hummus vs Kfc Strip magnessium
- Hummus vs Tofu potassium