Mayonnaise vs Ketchup: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Mayonnaise
At first glance, you can see that in mayonnaise is much more calories than in ketchup.
Mayonnaise has 680 kcal per 100g and ketchup 101 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 573%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in mayonnaise cames from fat and in ketchup from protein.
See tables below to compare mayonnaise with ketchup in details.
Fact 2: Mayonnaise And Ketchup Nutrition Difference
Ketchup vs Mayonnaise: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||0.57 g||27.4 g|
|Fat||74.85 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||0.96 g||1.04 g|
|Water||21.65 g||68.51 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||0.21 mg||0.35 mg|
|Magnessium||1 mg||13 mg|
|Phosphorus||163 mg||3 mg|
|Potassium||20 mg||281 mg|
|Sodium||635 mg||907 mg|
|Zink||163 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.01 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.019 mg||0.166 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.008 mg||0.158 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||3.28 mg||1.46 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.163 mg||0.003 mg|
Less protein in mayonnaise
It is aslo easy to see see that in mayonnaise is less protein than in ketchup.
There is 1.04g per 100g of ketchup and 0.96g per 100g of mayonnaise so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8%.
Less carbohydrates in mayonnaise
In mayonnaise is less carbohydrates than in ketchup.
There is 27.4g/100g of carbohydrates in ketchup and 0.57g/100g in mayonnaise so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4707%.
More fat in mayonnaise
In mayonnaise is more fats than in ketchup.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in ketchup and 74.85g/100g in mayonnaise. In this case difference is about 74750%.
- Carbohydrates0.57 g
- Fat74.85 g
- Protein0.96 g
- Water21.65 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup | standard jar
- 0% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 99% FAT
Vitamins: ketchup vs mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): ketchup 10% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ketchup 774% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B6: ketchup 1875% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): ketchup 80% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium E: mayonnaise 125% more than ketchup
- Vitaminium K: mayonnaise 5333% more than ketchup
Minerals: mayonnaise vs ketchup
Compares of mayonnaise
- Mayonnaise vs Mustard
- Mayonnaise vs Ketchup
- Mayonnaise vs Soy Sauce
- Mayonnaise vs Tomato Sauce
- Mayonnaise vs Avocado
- Mayonnaise vs Cream Cheese
- see all compares of mayonnaise
Compares of ketchup
- Calories from Mayonnaise
- Calories of Wiener (hot dog)
- Calories in Coconut water
- Salmon calories per 100g
- Nutella carbs per 100g
- Paratha protein per 100g
- Ham steak fat per 100g
- How many calories does spanakopita have?
- Calories in a half of chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in whole chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories for one, two or more chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in tablespoon of chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in teaspoon of chobani yogurt nonfat
- How much protein in crayfish?