Margarine vs Scrambled Eggs: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Margarine
At first glance, you can see that in margarine is much less calories than in scrambled egg.
Margarine has 717 kcal per 100g and scrambled egg 149 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 381 %.
In margarine and in scrambled egg most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare margarine with scrambled egg in details.
Fact 2: Margarine And Scrambled egg Nutrition Difference
Scrambled egg vs Margarine: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Margarine||Scrambled eggs|
|Fat||80.71 g||10.98 g|
|Protein||0.16 g||9.99 g|
|Calcium||3 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||0.06 mg||1.31 mg|
|Magnessium||3 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||93 mg||165 mg|
|Potassium||18 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||145 mg|
|Zink||93 mg||1.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.023 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium E||9 mg||1.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.093 mg||4 mg|
Less protein in margarine
It is aslo easy to see see that in margarine is less protein than in scrambled egg.
There is 9.99g per 100g of scrambled egg and 0.16g per 100g of margarine so using simple math we can see that difference is about 6144 %.
More fat in margarine
In margarine is more fats than in scrambled egg.
The tables above show us that there is 10.98g/100g of fats in scrambled egg and 80.71g/100g in margarine. In this case difference is about 635 %.
- Fat80.71 g
- Protein0.16 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Vitamins: scrambled egg vs margarine
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): scrambled egg 230% more than margarine
- Vitaminium E: margarine 683% more than scrambled egg
- Vitaminium K: scrambled egg 4201% more than margarine
Minerals: margarine vs scrambled egg
- Calcium: scrambled egg 2100% more than margarine
- Iron: scrambled egg 2083% more than margarine
- Magnessium: scrambled egg 267% more than margarine
- Phosphorus: scrambled egg 77% more than margarine
- Potassium: scrambled egg 633% more than margarine
- Sodium: scrambled egg 7150% more than margarine
- Zink: margarine 8842% more than scrambled egg
Compares of margarine
- Margarine vs Cottage Cheese
- Margarine vs Buttermilk
- Margarine vs Egg Yolk
- Margarine vs Fried Egg
- Margarine vs Butter
- Margarine vs Sour Cream
- see all compares of margarine
Compares of scrambled egg
- Calories from Margarine
- Calories of Grape juice
- Calories in Red wine
- Beef jerky calories per 100g
- Pierogi Ruskie carbs per 100g
- Bran muffin protein per 100g
- Reuben sandwich fat per 100g
- How many calories does Laffy Taffy Candy have?
- Calories in a half of pork rinds
- Calories in whole pork rinds
- Calories for one, two or more pork rinds
- How much protein in Strawberry Pop Tart?
- Mozzarella vs Halloumi nutrition
- Mozzarella vs Mascarpone calories
- Mozzarella vs Scrambled Egg protein
- Scrambled Egg vs Omelette sugar
- Butter 60% Fat vs Lard vitamins
- Lard vs Peanut Butter dietary fiber
- Almond Butter vs Peanut Butter vitaminium C
- Anchovy vs Cod Fillet magnessium
- Anchovy vs Herring potassium