Maple Syrup vs Stevia: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in maple syrup
At first glance, you can see that in maple syrup is much more calories than in stevia.
maple syrup has 260 kcal per 100g and stevia 1 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 25900%.
In maple syrup and in stevia most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare maple syrup with stevia in details.
Fact 2: maple syrup And Stevia Nutrition Difference
Stevia vs maple syrup: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Maple syrup||Stevia|
|Carbohydrates||67.04 g||100 g|
Less carbohydrates in maple syrup
In maple syrup is less carbohydrates than in stevia.
There is 100g/100g of carbohydrates in stevia and 67.04g/100g in maple syrup so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 49%.
- Carbohydrates67.04 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 100% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: stevia vs maple syrup
Minerals: maple syrup vs stevia
Compares of maple syrup
- Maple Syrup vs Jam
- Maple Syrup vs Honey
- Maple Syrup vs Sugar
- Maple Syrup vs Agave Syrup
- Maple Syrup vs Brown Sugar
- Maple Syrup vs Stevia
- see all compares of maple syrup
Compares of stevia
- see all compares of stevia
- Twix vs Milky Way Mini nutrition
- Hershey's Kiss vs Kit Kat calories
- Starburst vs Skittles protein
- M&m's vs Reese's Peanut Butter Cup sugar
- M&m's vs Skittles vitamins
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup vs Kit Kat dietary fiber
- Frozen Yogurt vs Frozen Custard vitaminium C
- Muesli vs Oats magnessium
- Brown Rice vs Oats potassium