Mango vs Pineapple: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Mango vs pineapple - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in mango is more calories than in pineapple.
Mango has 70 kcal per 100g and pineapple 50 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 29 %.
In mango and in pineapple most calories came from carbs.
mango or pineapple - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mango - 29% more than pineapple.
- Carbohydrates: mango - 20% more than pineapple.
- Fat: mango - 56% more than pineapple.
- Dietary fiber: mango - 22% more than pineapple.
- Protein: pineapple - 8% more than mango.
Mango vs pineapple: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||17 g||13.52 g|
|Fat||0.27 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||0.54 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.13 mg||0.29 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||156 mg||109 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.058 mg||0.079 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.057 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.584 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.134 mg||0.112 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||14 mg||18 mg|
|Vitaminium C||27.7 mg||47.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.12 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium K||4.2 mg||0.07 mg|
|Beta karoten||17 mg||35 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in mango is less protein than in pineapple.
There is 0.54g per 100g of pineapple and 0.5g per 100g of mango so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8 %.
Where is more carbs?
In mango is more carbohydrates than in pineapple.
There is 13.52g/100g of carbohydrates in pineapple and 17g/100g in mango so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 20 %.
Where is more fats?
In mango is more fats than in pineapple.
Tables below show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pineapple and 0.27g/100g in mango. In this case difference is about 56 %.
See tables below to compare mango with pineapple in details.
- Carbohydrates17 g
- Fat0.27 g
- Dietary fiber1.8 g
- Protein0.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
mango or pineapple - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple - 36% more than mango.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mango - 68% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mango - 14% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium B6: mango - 16% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pineapple - 29% more than mango.
- Vitaminium C: pineapple - 73% more than mango.
- Vitaminium E: mango - 98% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium K: mango - 98% more than pineapple.
- Beta karoten: pineapple - 106% more than mango.
mango or pineapple - where is more minerals?
Compares of mango
- Apple vs Mango
- Apricot vs Mango
- Avocado vs Mango
- Banana vs Mango
- Blackberries vs Mango
- Blackcurrants vs Mango
Compares of pineapple
- Calories from Mango
- Calories of Mangosteen
- Calories in Mulberry
- Nectarine calories per 100g
- Orange carbs per 100g
- Papaya protein per 100g
- Passion fruit fat per 100g
- How many calories does peach have?
- Calories in a half of persimmon
- Calories in whole persimmon
- Calories for one, two or more persimmon fruits
- How much protein in pineapple?