Mandarin vs Watermelon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Mandarin vs watermelon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in mandarin is more calories than in watermelon.
Mandarin has 53 kcal per 100g and watermelon 30 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 43 %.
In mandarin and in watermelon most calories came from carbs.
mandarin or watermelon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mandarin - 43% more than watermelon.
- Carbohydrates: mandarin - 43% more than watermelon.
- Fat: mandarin - 52% more than watermelon.
- Dietary fiber: mandarin - 78% more than watermelon.
- Protein: mandarin - 26% more than watermelon.
Mandarin vs watermelon: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.34 g||7.6 g|
|Fat||0.31 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.81 g||0.6 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.15 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||166 mg||112 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.058 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.376 mg||0.178 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.216 mg||0.221 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.078 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.016 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||26.7 mg||8.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.2 mg||0.05 mg|
|Beta karoten||101 mg||303 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in mandarin is more protein than in watermelon.
There is 0.6g per 100g of watermelon and 0.81g per 100g of mandarin so using simple math we can see that difference is about 26 %.
Where is more carbs?
In mandarin is more carbohydrates than in watermelon.
There is 7.6g/100g of carbohydrates in watermelon and 13.34g/100g in mandarin so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 43 %.
Where is more fats?
In mandarin is more fats than in watermelon.
Tables below show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in watermelon and 0.31g/100g in mandarin. In this case difference is about 52 %.
See tables below to compare mandarin with watermelon in details.
- Carbohydrates13.34 g
- Fat0.31 g
- Dietary fiber1.8 g
- Protein0.81 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 90% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
mandarin or watermelon - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mandarin - 43% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mandarin - 53% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium B5: watermelon - 2% more than mandarin.
- Vitaminium B6: mandarin - 42% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): watermelon - 18650% more than mandarin.
- Vitaminium C: mandarin - 70% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium E: mandarin - 75% more than watermelon.
- Beta karoten: watermelon - 200% more than mandarin.
mandarin or watermelon - where is more minerals?
Compares of mandarin
- Apple vs Mandarin
- Apricot vs Mandarin
- Avocado vs Mandarin
- Banana vs Mandarin
- Blackberries vs Mandarin
- Blackcurrants vs Mandarin
Compares of watermelon
- Calories from Mandarin
- Calories of Watermelon
- Calories in Artichoke
- Arugula calories per 100g
- Asparagus carbs per 100g
- Bamboo shoots protein per 100g
- Basella fat per 100g
- How many calories does beetroot have?
- Calories in a half of bitter melon
- Calories in whole bitter melon
- Calories for one, two or more bitter melons
- How much protein in bok choy?