Mandarin Juice vs Tomato Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Mandarin juice
At first glance, you can see that in mandarin juice is much less calories than in tomato juice.
Mandarin juice has 43 kcal per 100g and tomato juice 17 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 153 %.
In mandarin juice and in tomato juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare mandarin juice with tomato juice in details.
Fact 2: Mandarin juice And Tomato juice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: mandarin juice - 153% more than tomato juice
- Carbohydrates: mandarin juice - 186% more than tomato juice
- Fat: tomato juice - 45% more than mandarin juice
- Dietary fiber: tomato juice - 100% more than mandarin juice
- Protein: tomato juice - 70% more than mandarin juice
- Water: tomato juice - 6% more than mandarin juice
Tomato juice vs Mandarin juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Mandarin juice||Tomato juice|
|Carbohydrates||10.1 g||3.53 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.29 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||0.85 g|
|Water||88.9 g||94.24 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||13 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||178 mg||217 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||13 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.06 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.1 mg||0.673 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.042 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium C||31 mg||70.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.13 mg||0.32 mg|
Less protein in mandarin juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in mandarin juice is less protein than in tomato juice.
There is 0.85g per 100g of tomato juice and 0.5g per 100g of mandarin juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 70 %.
More carbohydrates in mandarin juice
In mandarin juice is more carbohydrates than in tomato juice.
There is 3.53g/100g of carbohydrates in tomato juice and 10.1g/100g in mandarin juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 186 %.
Less fat in mandarin juice
In mandarin juice is less fats than in tomato juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.29g/100g of fats in tomato juice and 0.2g/100g in mandarin juice. In this case difference is about 45 %.
- Carbohydrates10.1 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.5 g
- Water88.9 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 91% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: tomato juice vs mandarin juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tomato juice 67% more than mandarin juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tomato juice 290% more than mandarin juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tomato juice 573% more than mandarin juice
- Vitaminium B6: tomato juice 67% more than mandarin juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tomato juice 300% more than mandarin juice
- Vitaminium C: tomato juice 126% more than mandarin juice
- Vitaminium E: tomato juice 146% more than mandarin juice
Minerals: mandarin juice vs tomato juice
- Calcium: mandarin juice 80% more than tomato juice
- Iron: tomato juice 95% more than mandarin juice
- Magnessium: tomato juice 38% more than mandarin juice
- Phosphorus: mandarin juice 465% more than tomato juice
- Potassium: tomato juice 22% more than mandarin juice
- Sodium: tomato juice 900% more than mandarin juice
- Zink: mandarin juice 465% more than tomato juice
Compares of mandarin juice
Compares of tomato juice
- Calories from Mandarin juice
- Calories of Tea
- Calories in Steak
- Goulash calories per 100g
- Italian sub carbs per 100g
- Absolut vodka protein per 100g
- Chicken liver fat per 100g
- How many calories does instant oatmeal have?
- Calories in a half of hot dog with no bun
- Calories in whole hot dog with no bun
- Calories for one, two or more hot dogs with no bun
- How much protein in Skinny on the rocks Margarita?
- Cherry Juice vs Grapefruit Juice nutrition
- Cherry Juice vs Pineapple Juice calories
- Cherry Juice vs Carrot Juice protein
- Cherry Juice vs Cranberry Juice sugar
- Grapefruit Juice vs Pineapple Juice vitamins
- Grapefruit Juice vs Carrot Juice dietary fiber
- Grapefruit Juice vs Tomato Juice vitaminium C
- Grapefruit Juice vs Cranberry Juice magnessium
- Pineapple Juice vs Carrot Juice potassium