Macadamia Nuts vs Pistachios: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Macadamia nuts vs pistachios - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in macadamia nuts is more calories than in pistachios.
Macadamia nuts has 718 kcal per 100g and pistachios 557 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22 %.
In macadamia nuts and in pistachios most calories came from fat.
macadamia nuts or pistachios - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: macadamia nuts - 22% more than pistachios.
- Carbohydrates: pistachios - 102% more than macadamia nuts.
- Fat: macadamia nuts - 41% more than pistachios.
- Dietary fiber: pistachios - 20% more than macadamia nuts.
- Protein: pistachios - 160% more than macadamia nuts.
Macadamia nuts vs pistachios: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Macadamia nuts||Pistachios|
|Carbohydrates||13.82 g||27.97 g|
|Fat||75.77 g||44.44 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.6 g||10.3 g|
|Protein||7.91 g||20.6 g|
|Calcium||85 mg||107 mg|
|Iron||3.69 mg||4.15 mg|
|Magnessium||130 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||188 mg||376 mg|
|Potassium||368 mg||1025 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||1.3 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||1.195 mg||0.87 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.162 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.473 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.758 mg||0.52 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.275 mg||1.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||11 mg||51 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.2 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||22.6 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in macadamia nuts is less protein than in pistachios.
There is 20.6g per 100g of pistachios and 7.91g per 100g of macadamia nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 160 %.
Where is more carbs?
In macadamia nuts is less carbohydrates than in pistachios.
There is 27.97g/100g of carbohydrates in pistachios and 13.82g/100g in macadamia nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 102 %.
Where is more fats?
In macadamia nuts is more fats than in pistachios.
Tables below show us that there is 44.44g/100g of fats in pistachios and 75.77g/100g in macadamia nuts. In this case difference is about 41 %.
See tables below to compare macadamia nuts with pistachios in details.
- Carbohydrates13.82 g
- Fat75.77 g
- Dietary fiber8.6 g
- Protein7.91 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
macadamia nuts or pistachios - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): macadamia nuts - 27% more than pistachios.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): macadamia nuts - 1% more than pistachios.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): macadamia nuts - 47% more than pistachios.
- Vitaminium B5: macadamia nuts - 31% more than pistachios.
- Vitaminium B6: pistachios - 518% more than macadamia nuts.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pistachios - 364% more than macadamia nuts.
- Vitaminium C: pistachios - 317% more than macadamia nuts.
- Vitaminium E: pistachios - 9317% more than macadamia nuts.
macadamia nuts or pistachios - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: pistachios - 26% more than macadamia nuts.
- Iron: pistachios - 12% more than macadamia nuts.
- Magnessium: macadamia nuts - 7% more than pistachios.
- Phosphorus: pistachios - 100% more than macadamia nuts.
- Potassium: pistachios - 179% more than macadamia nuts.
- Sodium: macadamia nuts - 80% more than pistachios.
- Zink: pistachios - 69% more than macadamia nuts.
Compares of macadamia nuts
- Almonds vs Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Chestnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Coconut vs Macadamia Nuts
- Hazelnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
Compares of pistachios
- Calories from Macadamia nuts
- Calories of Peanuts
- Calories in Pecan
- Pine nuts calories per 100g
- Pistachios carbs per 100g
- Poppy seed protein per 100g
- Pumpkin seeds fat per 100g
- How many calories does quinoa have?
- Calories in handful of sunflower seeds
- Calories in tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- How much protein in walnuts?