Macadamia Nuts vs Pine Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Macadamia nuts vs Pine nuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in macadamia nuts is just a little more calories than in Pine nuts.
Macadamia nuts has 718 kcal per 100g and Pine nuts 673 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 7 %.
In macadamia nuts and in Pine nuts most calories came from fat.
macadamia nuts or Pine nuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: macadamia nuts - 7% more than Pine nuts
- Carbohydrates: macadamia nuts - 6% more than Pine nuts
- Fat: macadamia nuts - 11% more than Pine nuts
- Dietary fiber: macadamia nuts - 132% more than Pine nuts
- Protein: Pine nuts - 73% more than macadamia nuts
Macadamia nuts vs Pine nuts nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Macadamia nuts||Pine nuts|
|Carbohydrates||13.82 g||13.08 g|
|Fat||75.77 g||68.37 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.6 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||7.91 g||13.69 g|
|Calcium||85 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||3.69 mg||5.53 mg|
|Magnessium||130 mg||251 mg|
|Phosphorus||188 mg||575 mg|
|Potassium||368 mg||597 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||1.3 mg||6.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||1.195 mg||0.364 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.162 mg||0.227 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.473 mg||4.387 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.758 mg||0.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.275 mg||0.094 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||11 mg||34 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.2 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||9.33 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in macadamia nuts is less protein than in Pine nuts.
There is 13.69g per 100g of Pine nuts and 7.91g per 100g of macadamia nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 73 %.
In macadamia nuts is more carbohydrates than in Pine nuts.
There is 13.08g/100g of carbohydrates in Pine nuts and 13.82g/100g in macadamia nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6 %.
In macadamia nuts is more fats than in Pine nuts.
The tables above show us that there is 68.37g/100g of fats in Pine nuts and 75.77g/100g in macadamia nuts. In this case difference is about 11 %.
See tables below to compare macadamia nuts with Pine nuts in details.
- Carbohydrates13.82 g
- Fat75.77 g
- Dietary fiber8.6 g
- Protein7.91 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
Vitamins: Pine nuts vs macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): macadamia nuts 228% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Pine nuts 40% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Pine nuts 77% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B5: macadamia nuts 142% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B6: macadamia nuts 193% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Pine nuts 209% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium C: macadamia nuts 50% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium E: Pine nuts 3788% more than macadamia nuts
Minerals: macadamia nuts vs Pine nuts
- Calcium: macadamia nuts 431% more than Pine nuts
- Iron: Pine nuts 50% more than macadamia nuts
- Magnessium: Pine nuts 93% more than macadamia nuts
- Phosphorus: Pine nuts 206% more than macadamia nuts
- Potassium: Pine nuts 62% more than macadamia nuts
- Sodium: macadamia nuts 150% more than Pine nuts
- Zink: Pine nuts 396% more than macadamia nuts
Compares of macadamia nuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Almonds
- Macadamia Nuts vs Brazil Nuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Cashew Nuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Coconut
- Macadamia Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- see all compares of macadamia nuts
Compares of Pine nuts
- Calories from Macadamia nuts
- Calories of Peanuts
- Calories in Pecan
- Pine nuts calories per 100g
- Pistachios carbs per 100g
- Poppy seed protein per 100g
- Pumpkin seeds fat per 100g
- How many calories does quinoa have?
- Calories in handful of sunflower seeds
- Calories in tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- How much protein in walnuts?