Macadamia Nuts vs Pecan: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Macadamia nuts vs pecan - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in macadamia nuts is just a little more calories than in pecan.
Macadamia nuts has 718 kcal per 100g and pecan 691 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In macadamia nuts and in pecan most calories came from fat.
macadamia nuts or pecan - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: macadamia nuts - 4% more than pecan.
- Carbohydrates: pecan - 0% more than macadamia nuts.
- Fat: macadamia nuts - 5% more than pecan.
- Dietary fiber: pecan - 12% more than macadamia nuts.
- Protein: pecan - 16% more than macadamia nuts.
Macadamia nuts vs pecan: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Macadamia nuts||Pecan|
|Carbohydrates||13.82 g||13.86 g|
|Fat||75.77 g||71.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.6 g||9.6 g|
|Protein||7.91 g||9.17 g|
|Calcium||85 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||3.69 mg||2.53 mg|
|Magnessium||130 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||188 mg||277 mg|
|Potassium||368 mg||410 mg|
|Zink||1.3 mg||4.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||1.195 mg||0.66 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.162 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.473 mg||1.167 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.758 mg||0.863 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.275 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||11 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.2 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||24.44 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in macadamia nuts is less protein than in pecan.
There is 9.17g per 100g of pecan and 7.91g per 100g of macadamia nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 16 %.
Where is more carbs?
In macadamia nuts is less carbohydrates than in pecan.
There is 13.86g/100g of carbohydrates in pecan and 13.82g/100g in macadamia nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
Where is more fats?
In macadamia nuts is more fats than in pecan.
Tables below show us that there is 71.9g/100g of fats in pecan and 75.77g/100g in macadamia nuts. In this case difference is about 5 %.
See tables below to compare macadamia nuts with pecan in details.
- Carbohydrates13.82 g
- Fat75.77 g
- Dietary fiber8.6 g
- Protein7.91 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
macadamia nuts or pecan - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): macadamia nuts - 45% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): macadamia nuts - 20% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): macadamia nuts - 53% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B5: pecan - 14% more than macadamia nuts.
- Vitaminium B6: macadamia nuts - 24% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pecan - 100% more than macadamia nuts.
- Vitaminium C: macadamia nuts - 8% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium E: pecan - 10083% more than macadamia nuts.
macadamia nuts or pecan - where is more minerals?
Compares of macadamia nuts
- Almonds vs Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Chestnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Coconut vs Macadamia Nuts
- Hazelnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
Compares of pecan
- Calories from Macadamia nuts
- Calories of Peanuts
- Calories in Pecan
- Pine nuts calories per 100g
- Pistachios carbs per 100g
- Poppy seed protein per 100g
- Pumpkin seeds fat per 100g
- How many calories does quinoa have?
- Calories in handful of sunflower seeds
- Calories in tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- How much protein in walnuts?
- Macadamia Nuts vs Pine Nuts nutrition
- Macadamia Nuts vs Pistachios calories
- Macadamia Nuts vs Walnuts protein
- Macadamia Nuts vs Almond Flakes sugar
- Peanuts vs Pecan vitamins
- Peanuts vs Pine Nuts dietary fiber
- Peanuts vs Pistachios vitaminium C
- Peanuts vs Walnuts magnessium
- Peanuts vs Almond Flakes potassium