Macadamia Nuts vs Pecan: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Macadamia nuts
At first glance, you can see that in macadamia nuts is just a little more calories than in pecan.
Macadamia nuts has 718 kcal per 100g and pecan 691 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4%.
In macadamia nuts and in pecan most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare macadamia nuts with pecan in details.
Fact 2: Macadamia nuts And Pecan Nutrition Difference
Pecan vs Macadamia nuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Macadamia nuts||Pecan|
|Carbohydrates||13.82 g||13.86 g|
|Fat||75.77 g||71.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.6 g||9.6 g|
|Protein||7.91 g||9.17 g|
|Calcium||85 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||3.69 mg||2.53 mg|
|Magnessium||130 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||188 mg||277 mg|
|Potassium||368 mg||410 mg|
|Zink||1.3 mg||4.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||1.195 mg||0.66 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.162 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.473 mg||1.167 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.758 mg||0.863 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.275 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||11 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.2 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||24.44 mg|
Less protein in macadamia nuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in macadamia nuts is less protein than in pecan.
There is 9.17g per 100g of pecan and 7.91g per 100g of macadamia nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 16%.
Less carbohydrates in macadamia nuts
In macadamia nuts is less carbohydrates than in pecan.
There is 13.86g/100g of carbohydrates in pecan and 13.82g/100g in macadamia nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0%.
More fat in macadamia nuts
In macadamia nuts is more fats than in pecan.
The tables above show us that there is 71.9g/100g of fats in pecan and 75.77g/100g in macadamia nuts. In this case difference is about 5%.
- Carbohydrates13.82 g
- Fat75.77 g
- Dietary fiber8.6 g
- Protein7.91 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
Vitamins: pecan vs macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): macadamia nuts 81% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): macadamia nuts 25% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): macadamia nuts 112% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B5: pecan 14% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B6: macadamia nuts 31% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pecan 100% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium C: macadamia nuts 9% more than pecan
- Vitaminium E: pecan 10083% more than macadamia nuts
Minerals: macadamia nuts vs pecan
Compares of macadamia nuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Almonds
- Macadamia Nuts vs Brazil Nuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Cashew Nuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Coconut
- Macadamia Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- see all compares of macadamia nuts
Compares of pecan
- Calories from Macadamia nuts
- Calories of Peanuts
- Calories in Pecan
- Pine nuts calories per 100g
- Pistachios carbs per 100g
- Poppy seed protein per 100g
- Pumpkin seeds fat per 100g
- How many calories does quinoa have?
- Calories in handful of sunflower seeds
- Calories in tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- How much protein in walnuts?