Macadamia Nuts vs Peanuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Macadamia nuts vs peanuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in macadamia nuts is more calories than in peanuts.
Macadamia nuts has 718 kcal per 100g and peanuts 567 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 27 %.
In macadamia nuts and in peanuts most calories came from fat.
macadamia nuts or peanuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: macadamia nuts - 27% more than peanuts
- Carbohydrates: peanuts - 17% more than macadamia nuts
- Fat: macadamia nuts - 54% more than peanuts
- Dietary fiber: macadamia nuts - 1% more than peanuts
- Protein: peanuts - 226% more than macadamia nuts
Macadamia nuts vs peanuts nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Macadamia nuts||Peanuts|
|Carbohydrates||13.82 g||16.13 g|
|Fat||75.77 g||49.24 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.6 g||8.5 g|
|Protein||7.91 g||25.8 g|
|Calcium||85 mg||92 mg|
|Iron||3.69 mg||4.58 mg|
|Magnessium||130 mg||168 mg|
|Phosphorus||188 mg||76 mg|
|Potassium||368 mg||705 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||18 mg|
|Zink||1.3 mg||3.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||1.195 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.162 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.473 mg||12.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.758 mg||1.767 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.275 mg||0.348 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||11 mg||240 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||8.33 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in macadamia nuts is less protein than in peanuts.
There is 25.8g per 100g of peanuts and 7.91g per 100g of macadamia nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 226 %.
In macadamia nuts is less carbohydrates than in peanuts.
There is 16.13g/100g of carbohydrates in peanuts and 13.82g/100g in macadamia nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 17 %.
In macadamia nuts is more fats than in peanuts.
The tables above show us that there is 49.24g/100g of fats in peanuts and 75.77g/100g in macadamia nuts. In this case difference is about 54 %.
See tables below to compare macadamia nuts with peanuts in details.
- Carbohydrates13.82 g
- Fat75.77 g
- Dietary fiber8.6 g
- Protein7.91 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
Vitamins: peanuts vs macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): macadamia nuts 87% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): macadamia nuts 20% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts 388% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B5: peanuts 133% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B6: peanuts 27% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts 2082% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium E: peanuts 3371% more than macadamia nuts
Minerals: macadamia nuts vs peanuts
- Calcium: peanuts 8% more than macadamia nuts
- Iron: peanuts 24% more than macadamia nuts
- Magnessium: peanuts 29% more than macadamia nuts
- Phosphorus: macadamia nuts 147% more than peanuts
- Potassium: peanuts 92% more than macadamia nuts
- Sodium: peanuts 260% more than macadamia nuts
- Zink: peanuts 152% more than macadamia nuts
Compares of macadamia nuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Almonds
- Macadamia Nuts vs Brazil Nuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Cashew Nuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Macadamia Nuts vs Coconut
- Macadamia Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- see all compares of macadamia nuts
Compares of peanuts
- Calories from Macadamia nuts
- Calories of Peanuts
- Calories in Pecan
- Pine nuts calories per 100g
- Pistachios carbs per 100g
- Poppy seed protein per 100g
- Pumpkin seeds fat per 100g
- How many calories does quinoa have?
- Calories in handful of sunflower seeds
- Calories in tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- How much protein in walnuts?