M&m's vs Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in M&M
At first glance, you can see that in M&M is just a little less calories than in Reese.
M&M has 492 kcal per 100g and Reese 515 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5%.
In M&M and in Reese most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare M&M with Reese in details.
Fact 2: M&M And Reese Nutrition Difference
Reese vs M&M: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||M&M's||Reese's Peanut Butter Cup|
|Carbohydrates||71.19 g||55.36 g|
|Fat||21.13 g||30.53 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||4.33 g||10.24 g|
|Water||1.7 g||1.44 g|
|Calcium||105 mg||78 mg|
|Iron||1.11 mg||1.21 mg|
|Magnessium||44 mg||62 mg|
|Potassium||261 mg||343 mg|
|Sodium||61 mg||357 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.079 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.213 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.27 mg||4.49 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.025 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.008 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.5 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.36 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.004 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in M&M
It is aslo easy to see see that in M&M is less protein than in Reese.
There is 10.24g per 100g of Reese and 4.33g per 100g of M&M so using simple math we can see that difference is about 136%.
More carbohydrates in M&M
In M&M is more carbohydrates than in Reese.
There is 55.36g/100g of carbohydrates in Reese and 71.19g/100g in M&M so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 29%.
Less fat in M&M
In M&M is less fats than in Reese.
The tables above show us that there is 30.53g/100g of fats in Reese and 21.13g/100g in M&M. In this case difference is about 44%.
- Carbohydrates71.19 g
- Fat21.13 g
- Dietary fiber2.8 g
- Protein4.33 g
- Water1.7 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | small package | large package | cup | half cup
- 58% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
- Carbohydrates55.36 g
- Fat30.53 g
- Dietary fiber3.6 g
- Protein10.24 g
- Water1.44 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | 1 piece | cup | half cup | nut bar | package of minis | standard package
- 41% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: Reese vs M&M
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Reese 103% more than M&M
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): M&M 94% more than Reese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Reese 1563% more than M&M
- Vitaminium B6: Reese 300% more than M&M
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Reese 525% more than M&M
- Vitaminium C: M&M 67% more than Reese
- Vitaminium E: M&M 140% more than Reese
- Vitaminium K: M&M 100% more than Reese
Minerals: M&M vs Reese
Compares of M&M
Compares of Reese
- Calories from M&M's
- Calories of Turkey bacon
- Calories in Guacamole
- Green apple Granny Smith calories per 100g
- Whopper carbs per 100g
- Cooked pasta protein per 100g
- Grilled tilapia fat per 100g
- How many calories do boiled lentils have?
- Calories in a half of green beans
- Calories in whole green beans
- Calories for one, two or more green beans
- Calories in handful of green beans
- How much protein in creme brulee?
- M&m's vs Skittles nutrition
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup vs Kit Kat calories
- Frozen Yogurt vs Frozen Custard protein
- Muesli vs Oats sugar
- Brown Rice vs Oats vitamins
- Brown Rice vs Wild Rice dietary fiber
- Arrowroot Flour vs Almond Flour vitaminium C
- Arrowroot Flour vs All-Purpose Flour magnessium
- Almond Milk vs Soya Bean Milk potassium