Lobster vs Octopus: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Lobster vs octopus - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in lobster is just a little more calories than in octopus.
Lobster has 77 kcal per 100g and octopus 82 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 6 %.
In lobster and in octopus most calories came from protein.
lobster or octopus - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: octopus - 6% more than lobster
- Fat: octopus - 39% more than lobster
- Protein: lobster - 11% more than octopus
- Water: lobster - 1% more than octopus
Lobster vs octopus nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Fat||0.75 g||1.04 g|
|Protein||16.52 g||14.91 g|
|Water||80.95 g||80.25 g|
|Calcium||84 mg||53 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||5.3 mg|
|Magnessium||38 mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus||1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||350 mg|
|Sodium||423 mg||230 mg|
|Zink||1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.02 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.014 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.591 mg||2.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.104 mg||0.36 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.87 mg||1.2 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in lobster is more protein than in octopus.
There is 14.91g per 100g of octopus and 16.52g per 100g of lobster so using simple math we can see that difference is about 11 %.
In lobster is carbohydrates than in octopus.
There is 2.2g/100g of carbohydrates in octopus and 0g/100g in lobster so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
In lobster is less fats than in octopus.
The tables above show us that there is 1.04g/100g of fats in octopus and 0.75g/100g in lobster. In this case difference is about 39 %.
See tables below to compare lobster with octopus in details.
- Fat0.75 g
- Protein16.52 g
- Water80.95 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 91% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
Vitamins: octopus vs lobster
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): octopus 50% more than lobster
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): octopus 186% more than lobster
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): octopus 32% more than lobster
- Vitaminium B6: octopus 246% more than lobster
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): octopus 60% more than lobster
- Vitaminium E: octopus 38% more than lobster
Minerals: lobster vs octopus
Compares of lobster
- Lobster vs Caviar
- Lobster vs Octopus
- Lobster vs Squid
- Lobster vs Shrimp
- Lobster vs Crayfish
- see all compares of lobster
Compares of octopus
- Calories from Lobster
- Calories of Algae
- Calories in Sausage gravy
- Turkey patty calories per 100g
- Lemon bar carbs per 100g
- Tic Tac protein per 100g
- Ravioli with cheese and spinach fat per 100g
- How many calories does Dove Dark Chocolate have?
- Calories in a half of broccoli slaw salad
- Calories in whole broccoli slaw salad
- Calories for one, two or more broccoli slaw salad
- How much protein in ceviche?