Linseed Oil vs Argan Oil: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Linseed oil
At first glance, you can see that in linseed oil is just a little less calories than in argan oil.
Linseed oil has 884 kcal per 100g and argan oil 900 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2%.
In linseed oil and in argan oil most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare linseed oil with argan oil in details.
Linseed oil And Argan oil Nutrition Difference
Argan oil vs Linseed oil: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Linseed oil||Argan oil|
|Fat||99.98 g||100 g|
Less fat in linseed oil
In linseed oil is less fats than in argan oil.
The tables above show us that there is 100g/100g of fats in argan oil and 99.98g/100g in linseed oil. In this case difference is about 0%.
- Fat99.98 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Vitamins: argan oil vs linseed oil
Minerals: linseed oil vs argan oil
Compares of linseed oil
- Linseed Oil vs Coconut Oil
- Linseed Oil vs Olive Oil
- Linseed Oil vs Almond Oil
- Linseed Oil vs Avocado Oil
- Linseed Oil vs Argan Oil
- see all compares of linseed oil
Compares of argan oil
- Calories from Linseed oil
- Calories of Riesling
- Calories in Cooked mushrooms
- Biscotti calories per 100g
- Baba Ganoush carbs per 100g
- Cooked carrots protein per 100g
- Cooked sardines fat per 100g
- How many calories does gravy have?
- Calories in a half of spicy chicken sandwich
- Calories in whole spicy chicken sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more spicy chicken sandwiches
- How much protein in dosa with filling?