Lemongrass vs Rosemary: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Lemongrass
At first glance, you can see that in lemongrass is less calories than in rosemary.
Lemongrass has 99 kcal per 100g and rosemary 131 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
In lemongrass and in rosemary most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare lemongrass with rosemary in details.
Fact 2: Lemongrass And Rosemary Nutrition Difference
Rosemary vs Lemongrass: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||25.31 g||20.7 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||5.86 g|
|Protein||1.82 g||3.31 g|
|Calcium||65 mg||317 mg|
|Iron||8.17 mg||6.65 mg|
|Magnessium||60 mg||91 mg|
|Potassium||723 mg||668 mg|
|Sodium||6 mg||26 mg|
|Zink||2.23 mg||0.93 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.065 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.135 mg||0.152 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.101 mg||0.912 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.336 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||75 mg||109 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.6 mg||21.8 mg|
Less protein in lemongrass
It is aslo easy to see see that in lemongrass is less protein than in rosemary.
There is 3.31g per 100g of rosemary and 1.82g per 100g of lemongrass so using simple math we can see that difference is about 82%.
More carbohydrates in lemongrass
In lemongrass is more carbohydrates than in rosemary.
There is 20.7g/100g of carbohydrates in rosemary and 25.31g/100g in lemongrass so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 22%.
Less fat in lemongrass
In lemongrass is less fats than in rosemary.
The tables above show us that there is 5.86g/100g of fats in rosemary and 0.49g/100g in lemongrass. In this case difference is about 1096%.
- Carbohydrates25.31 g
- Fat0.49 g
- Protein1.82 g
100g | ounce | single piece | bunch | cup | chopped
- 90% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: rosemary vs lemongrass
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lemongrass 81% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): rosemary 13% more than lemongrass
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lemongrass 21% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium B6: rosemary 320% more than lemongrass
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): rosemary 45% more than lemongrass
- Vitaminium C: rosemary 738% more than lemongrass
Minerals: lemongrass vs rosemary
Compares of lemongrass
- Lemongrass vs Basil
- Lemongrass vs Celery
- Lemongrass vs Dill
- Lemongrass vs Parsley
- Lemongrass vs Rosemary
- Lemongrass vs Tarragon
- see all compares of lemongrass
Compares of rosemary
- Calories from Lemongrass
- Calories of Oregano
- Calories in Parsley
- Peppermint calories per 100g
- Rosemary carbs per 100g
- Sage protein per 100g
- Savory fat per 100g
- How many calories does mint have?
- Calories in handful of tarragon leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of tarragon leaves
- Calories in bunch of tarragon leaves
- How much protein in thyme?