Lemongrass vs Parsley: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Lemongrass
At first glance, you can see that in lemongrass is much more calories than in parsley.
Lemongrass has 99 kcal per 100g and parsley 36 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 175%.
In lemongrass and in parsley most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare lemongrass with parsley in details.
Fact 2: Lemongrass And Parsley Nutrition Difference
Parsley vs Lemongrass: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||25.31 g||6.33 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||1.82 g||2.97 g|
|Calcium||65 mg||138 mg|
|Iron||8.17 mg||6.2 mg|
|Magnessium||60 mg||50 mg|
|Potassium||723 mg||554 mg|
|Sodium||6 mg||56 mg|
|Zink||2.23 mg||1.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.065 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.135 mg||0.098 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.101 mg||1.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||75 mg||152 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.6 mg||133 mg|
Less protein in lemongrass
It is aslo easy to see see that in lemongrass is less protein than in parsley.
There is 2.97g per 100g of parsley and 1.82g per 100g of lemongrass so using simple math we can see that difference is about 63%.
More carbohydrates in lemongrass
In lemongrass is more carbohydrates than in parsley.
There is 6.33g/100g of carbohydrates in parsley and 25.31g/100g in lemongrass so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 300%.
Less fat in lemongrass
In lemongrass is less fats than in parsley.
The tables above show us that there is 0.8g/100g of fats in parsley and 0.49g/100g in lemongrass. In this case difference is about 63%.
- Carbohydrates25.31 g
- Fat0.49 g
- Protein1.82 g
100g | ounce | single piece | bunch | cup | chopped
- 90% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: parsley vs lemongrass
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): parsley 32% more than lemongrass
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): lemongrass 38% more than parsley
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): parsley 19% more than lemongrass
- Vitaminium B6: parsley 13% more than lemongrass
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): parsley 103% more than lemongrass
- Vitaminium C: parsley 5015% more than lemongrass
Minerals: lemongrass vs parsley
Compares of lemongrass
- Lemongrass vs Basil
- Lemongrass vs Celery
- Lemongrass vs Dill
- Lemongrass vs Parsley
- Lemongrass vs Rosemary
- Lemongrass vs Tarragon
- see all compares of lemongrass
Compares of parsley
- Calories from Lemongrass
- Calories of Oregano
- Calories in Parsley
- Peppermint calories per 100g
- Rosemary carbs per 100g
- Sage protein per 100g
- Savory fat per 100g
- How many calories does mint have?
- Calories in handful of tarragon leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of tarragon leaves
- Calories in bunch of tarragon leaves
- How much protein in thyme?