Lemongrass vs Cabbage vs Chive: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Calories in Lemongrass
At first glance, you can see that in lemongrass is much calories than in cabbage vs chive.
Lemongrass has 99 kcal per 100g and cabbage vs chive kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In lemongrass and in cabbage vs chive most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare lemongrass with cabbage vs chive in details.
Lemongrass And Cabbage vs chive Nutrition Difference
- 90% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: cabbage vs chive vs lemongrass
Minerals: lemongrass vs cabbage vs chive
Compares of lemongrass
- Lemongrass vs Basil
- Lemongrass vs Celery
- Lemongrass vs Dill
- Lemongrass vs Parsley
- Lemongrass vs Rosemary
- Lemongrass vs Tarragon
- see all compares of lemongrass
Compares of cabbage vs chive
- see all compares of cabbage vs chive
- Calories from Lemongrass
- Calories of Oregano
- Calories in Parsley
- Peppermint calories per 100g
- Rosemary carbs per 100g
- Sage protein per 100g
- Savory fat per 100g
- How many calories does mint have?
- Calories in handful of tarragon leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of tarragon
- Calories in bunch of tarragon leaves
- How much protein in thyme?