Lard vs Peanut Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Lard
At first glance, you can see that in lard is much more calories than in peanut butter.
Lard has 898 kcal per 100g and peanut butter 589 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 52%.
In lard and in peanut butter most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare lard with peanut butter in details.
Fact 2: Lard And Peanut butter Nutrition Difference
Peanut butter vs Lard: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Lard||Peanut butter|
|Fat||99.5 g||49.94 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||24.06 g|
|Water||0.25 g||1.14 g|
|Calcium||1 mg||45 mg|
|Iron||0.13 mg||1.9 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||0.5 mg|
|Potassium||15 mg||745 mg|
|Sodium||27 mg||486 mg|
|Zink||11 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.004 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.015 mg||0.111 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.725 mg||13.696 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.005 mg||0.418 mg|
Less protein in lard
It is aslo easy to see see that in lard is less protein than in peanut butter.
There is 24.06g per 100g of peanut butter and 0.07g per 100g of lard so using simple math we can see that difference is about 34271%.
More fat in lard
In lard is more fats than in peanut butter.
The tables above show us that there is 49.94g/100g of fats in peanut butter and 99.5g/100g in lard. In this case difference is about 99%.
- Fat99.5 g
- Protein0.07 g
- Water0.25 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Vitamins: peanut butter vs lard
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanut butter 2550% more than lard
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peanut butter 640% more than lard
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanut butter 1789% more than lard
- Vitaminium B6: peanut butter 8260% more than lard
Minerals: lard vs peanut butter
Compares of lard
Compares of peanut butter
- Calories from Lard
- Calories of Shark meat
- Calories in Peanut milk
- Fritos calories per 100g
- No bake cookie carbs per 100g
- Corned beef hash protein per 100g
- Freeze pop fat per 100g
- How many calories does thai tea have?
- Calories in a half of pork fried rice
- Calories in whole pork fried rice
- Calories for one, two or more pork fried rice
- How much protein in cranberry salad?