Kombucha vs Green Tea: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Kombucha
At first glance, you can see that in Kombucha is much more calories than in green tea.
Kombucha has 9 kcal per 100g and green tea 1 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 800%.
In Kombucha and in green tea most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Kombucha with green tea in details.
Fact 2: Kombucha And Green tea Nutrition Difference
- 100% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of Kombucha
- Kombucha vs Kefir
- Kombucha vs Beer
- Kombucha vs Plain Yogurt
- Kombucha vs Coffee
- Kombucha vs Soda Water
- Kombucha vs Green Tea
- see all compares of Kombucha
Compares of green tea
- see all compares of green tea
- Calories from Kombucha
- Calories of Sheep's milk
- Calories in Duck
- Prunes calories per 100g
- Carp carbs per 100g
- Linseed oil protein per 100g
- Riesling fat per 100g
- How many calories do cooked mushrooms have?
- Calories in a half of Baba Ganoush
- Calories in whole Baba Ganoush
- Calories for one, two or more Baba Ganoush
- Calories in tablespoon of Baba Ganoush
- Calories in teaspoon of Baba Ganoush
- How much protein in cooked carrot?