Ketchup vs Soy Sauce: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Ketchup
At first glance, you can see that in ketchup is much more calories than in soy sauce.
Ketchup has 101 kcal per 100g and soy sauce 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 91%.
In ketchup and in soy sauce most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare ketchup with soy sauce in details.
Fact 2: Ketchup And Soy sauce Nutrition Difference
Soy sauce vs Ketchup: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ketchup||Soy sauce|
|Carbohydrates||27.4 g||4.93 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||0.57 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||1.04 g||8.14 g|
|Water||68.51 g||71.15 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||33 mg|
|Iron||0.35 mg||1.45 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||74 mg|
|Phosphorus||3 mg||14 mg|
|Potassium||281 mg||435 mg|
|Sodium||907 mg||5493 mg|
|Zink||3 mg||14 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.011 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.166 mg||0.165 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.434 mg||2.196 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.158 mg||0.148 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.014 mg|
Less protein in ketchup
It is aslo easy to see see that in ketchup is less protein than in soy sauce.
There is 8.14g per 100g of soy sauce and 1.04g per 100g of ketchup so using simple math we can see that difference is about 683%.
More carbohydrates in ketchup
In ketchup is more carbohydrates than in soy sauce.
There is 4.93g/100g of carbohydrates in soy sauce and 27.4g/100g in ketchup so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 456%.
Less fat in ketchup
In ketchup is less fats than in soy sauce.
The tables above show us that there is 0.57g/100g of fats in soy sauce and 0.1g/100g in ketchup. In this case difference is about 470%.
- Carbohydrates27.4 g
- Fat0.1 g
- Dietary fiber0.3 g
- Protein1.04 g
- Water68.51 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 96% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: soy sauce vs ketchup
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): soy sauce 200% more than ketchup
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ketchup 1% more than soy sauce
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): soy sauce 53% more than ketchup
- Vitaminium B6: ketchup 7% more than soy sauce
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): soy sauce 56% more than ketchup
Minerals: ketchup vs soy sauce
Compares of ketchup
- Ketchup vs Mustard
- Ketchup vs Mayonnaise
- Ketchup vs Soy Sauce
- Ketchup vs Tomato Sauce
- Ketchup vs Tomato
- see all compares of ketchup
Compares of soy sauce
- Calories from Ketchup
- Calories of Lobster
- Calories in Algae
- Sausage gravy calories per 100g
- Turkey patty carbs per 100g
- Lemon bar protein per 100g
- Tic Tac fat per 100g
- How many calories does ravioli with cheese and spinach have?
- Calories in a half of microwave popcorn
- Calories in whole microwave popcorn
- Calories for one, two or more microwave popcorn
- How much protein in broccoli slaw salad?