Kefir vs Omelette: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Kefir vs omelette - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in kefir is much the same number of calories as in omelette.
Kefir has kcal per 100g and omelette 149 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in kefir cames from carbs and in omelette from fat.
kefir or omelette - where is more nutrients?
Kefir vs omelette: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in kefir is protein than in omelette.
There is 9.99g per 100g of omelette and g per 100g of kefir so using simple math we can see that difference is about 0 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in kefir and omelette - g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In kefir is fats than in omelette.
Tables below show us that there is 10.98g/100g of fats in omelette and g/100g in kefir. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare kefir with omelette in details.
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
kefir or omelette - where is more vitamins?
kefir or omelette - where is more minerals?
Compares of kefir
- Blue Cheese vs Kefir
- Brie vs Kefir
- Camembert vs Kefir
- White Cheese vs Kefir
- Cottage Cheese vs Kefir
- Edam Cheese vs Kefir
Compares of omelette
- Calories from Kefir
- Calories of Italian bread
- Calories in Sour cream 18% fat
- Poultry frankfurters calories per 100g
- Smoked ham carbs per 100g
- Alaska pollack (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Eggnog fat per 100g
- How many calories does tilapia fried have?
- Calories in a half of chicken piccata
- Calories in whole chicken piccata
- Calories for one, two or more chicken piccata
- How much protein in Bibimbap?
- Butter 60% Fat vs Lard nutrition
- Butter 60% Fat vs Almond Butter calories
- Butter 60% Fat vs Peanut Butter protein
- Lard vs Almond Butter sugar
- Lard vs Peanut Butter vitamins
- Almond Butter vs Peanut Butter dietary fiber
- Anchovy vs Cod Fillet vitaminium C
- Anchovy vs Halibut magnessium
- Anchovy vs Herring potassium