Kaiser Roll vs Tortilla: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Kaiser roll
At first glance, you can see that in kaiser roll is more calories than in tortilla.
Kaiser roll has 293 kcal per 100g and tortilla 237 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 24%.
In kaiser roll and in tortilla most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare kaiser roll with tortilla in details.
Fact 2: Kaiser roll And Tortilla Nutrition Difference
Tortilla vs Kaiser roll: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Kaiser roll||Tortilla|
|Carbohydrates||52.7 g||49.94 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||0.95 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||9.9 g||7.28 g|
|Water||31 g||39.96 g|
|Calcium||95 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||3.28 mg||3.81 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.6 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||108 mg||105 mg|
|Sodium||544 mg||482 mg|
|Zink||0.6 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.478 mg||0.37 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.336 mg||0.114 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.239 mg||4.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.035 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.151 mg||0.159 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.42 mg||0.19 mg|
More protein in kaiser roll
It is aslo easy to see see that in kaiser roll is more protein than in tortilla.
There is 7.28g per 100g of tortilla and 9.9g per 100g of kaiser roll so using simple math we can see that difference is about 36%.
More carbohydrates in kaiser roll
In kaiser roll is more carbohydrates than in tortilla.
There is 49.94g/100g of carbohydrates in tortilla and 52.7g/100g in kaiser roll so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6%.
More fat in kaiser roll
In kaiser roll is more fats than in tortilla.
The tables above show us that there is 0.95g/100g of fats in tortilla and 4.3g/100g in kaiser roll. In this case difference is about 353%.
- Carbohydrates52.7 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Dietary fiber2.3 g
- Protein9.9 g
- Water31 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 73% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
Vitamins: tortilla vs kaiser roll
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): kaiser roll 29% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): kaiser roll 195% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): kaiser roll 3% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B6: tortilla 71% more than kaiser roll
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tortilla 5% more than kaiser roll
- Vitaminium E: kaiser roll 121% more than tortilla
Minerals: kaiser roll vs tortilla
- Calcium: kaiser roll 36% more than tortilla
- Iron: tortilla 16% more than kaiser roll
- Magnessium: kaiser roll 42% more than tortilla
- Phosphorus: kaiser roll 50% more than tortilla
- Potassium: kaiser roll 3% more than tortilla
- Sodium: kaiser roll 13% more than tortilla
- Zink: kaiser roll 50% more than tortilla
Compares of kaiser roll
- Kaiser Roll vs Bread
- Kaiser Roll vs Slice of Bread
- Kaiser Roll vs Pretzel
- Kaiser Roll vs Tortilla
- Kaiser Roll vs Toast
- see all compares of kaiser roll
Compares of tortilla
- Calories from Kaiser roll
- Calories of Sponge cake
- Calories in Red rice
- Sour cream (no fat) calories per 100g
- Mortadella carbs per 100g
- Carrot juice protein per 100g
- Swordfish (fillet, meat) fat per 100g
- How many calories does rice milk have?
- Calories in a half of Larabar Chocolate Truffles
- Calories in whole Larabar Chocolate Truffles
- Calories for one, two or more Larabar Chocolate Truffles
- How much protein in baked pork chop?