Kaiser Roll vs Slice of Bread: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Kaiser roll
At first glance, you can see that in kaiser roll is more calories than in slice of bread.
Kaiser roll has 293 kcal per 100g and slice of bread 266 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10%.
In kaiser roll and in slice of bread most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare kaiser roll with slice of bread in details.
Fact 2: Kaiser roll And Slice of bread Nutrition Difference
- Calories: kaiser roll - 10% more than slice of bread
- Carbohydrates: kaiser roll - 7% more than slice of bread
- Fat: kaiser roll - 29% more than slice of bread
- Dietary fiber: slice of bread - 17% more than kaiser roll
- Protein: kaiser roll - 12% more than slice of bread
- Water: slice of bread - 17% more than kaiser roll
Slice of bread vs Kaiser roll: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Kaiser roll||Slice of bread|
|Carbohydrates||52.7 g||49.42 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||3.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||2.7 g|
|Protein||9.9 g||8.85 g|
|Water||31 g||36.42 g|
|Calcium||95 mg||144 mg|
|Iron||3.28 mg||3.61 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||23 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.6 mg||0.2 mg|
|Potassium||108 mg||126 mg|
|Sodium||544 mg||490 mg|
|Zink||0.6 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.478 mg||0.533 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.336 mg||0.243 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.239 mg||4.78 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.035 mg||0.087 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.151 mg||0.171 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.42 mg||0.22 mg|
More protein in kaiser roll
It is aslo easy to see see that in kaiser roll is more protein than in slice of bread.
There is 8.85g per 100g of slice of bread and 9.9g per 100g of kaiser roll so using simple math we can see that difference is about 12%.
More carbohydrates in kaiser roll
In kaiser roll is more carbohydrates than in slice of bread.
There is 49.42g/100g of carbohydrates in slice of bread and 52.7g/100g in kaiser roll so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7%.
More fat in kaiser roll
In kaiser roll is more fats than in slice of bread.
The tables above show us that there is 3.33g/100g of fats in slice of bread and 4.3g/100g in kaiser roll. In this case difference is about 29%.
- Carbohydrates52.7 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Dietary fiber2.3 g
- Protein9.9 g
- Water31 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 73% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
Vitamins: slice of bread vs kaiser roll
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): slice of bread 12% more than kaiser roll
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): kaiser roll 38% more than slice of bread
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): slice of bread 13% more than kaiser roll
- Vitaminium B6: slice of bread 149% more than kaiser roll
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): slice of bread 13% more than kaiser roll
- Vitaminium E: kaiser roll 91% more than slice of bread
Minerals: kaiser roll vs slice of bread
- Calcium: slice of bread 52% more than kaiser roll
- Iron: slice of bread 10% more than kaiser roll
- Magnessium: kaiser roll 17% more than slice of bread
- Phosphorus: kaiser roll 200% more than slice of bread
- Potassium: slice of bread 17% more than kaiser roll
- Sodium: kaiser roll 11% more than slice of bread
- Zink: kaiser roll 200% more than slice of bread
Compares of kaiser roll
- Kaiser Roll vs Bread
- Kaiser Roll vs Slice of Bread
- Kaiser Roll vs Pretzel
- Kaiser Roll vs Tortilla
- Kaiser Roll vs Toast
- see all compares of kaiser roll
Compares of slice of bread
- Calories from Kaiser roll
- Calories of Sponge cake
- Calories in Egg
- Duck breast calories per 100g
- Raisins carbs per 100g
- Caviar protein per 100g
- Tomato sauce fat per 100g
- How many calories does not reconstituted instant coffee have?
- Calories in a half of cooked shrimp
- Calories in whole cooked shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more cooked shrimp
- How much protein in club sandwich?