Jelly vs Ice Cream: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Jelly
At first glance, you can see that in jelly is much less calories than in ice cream.
Jelly has 60 kcal per 100g and ice cream 207 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 245%.
In jelly and in ice cream most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare jelly with ice cream in details.
Fact 2: Jelly And Ice cream Nutrition Difference
Ice cream vs Jelly: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Jelly||Ice cream|
|Carbohydrates||14.19 g||23.6 g|
|Protein||1.22 g||3.5 g|
|Water||84.39 g||61 g|
|Calcium||3 mg||128 mg|
|Iron||0.02 mg||0.09 mg|
|Magnessium||1 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||1 mg||199 mg|
|Sodium||75 mg||80 mg|
|Zink||1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.006 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.001 mg||0.116 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.001 mg||0.005 mg|
Less protein in jelly
It is aslo easy to see see that in jelly is less protein than in ice cream.
There is 3.5g per 100g of ice cream and 1.22g per 100g of jelly so using simple math we can see that difference is about 187%.
Less carbohydrates in jelly
In jelly is less carbohydrates than in ice cream.
There is 23.6g/100g of carbohydrates in ice cream and 14.19g/100g in jelly so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 66%.
- Carbohydrates14.19 g
- Protein1.22 g
- Water84.39 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 92% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: ice cream vs jelly
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ice cream 3900% more than jelly
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): ice cream 11500% more than jelly
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): ice cream 400% more than jelly
Minerals: jelly vs ice cream
Compares of jelly
- Jelly vs Snickers
- Jelly vs Sponge Cake
- Jelly vs Dark Chocolate
- Jelly vs Jam
- Jelly vs Ice Cream
- Jelly vs Honey
- see all compares of jelly
Compares of ice cream
- Calories from Jelly
- Calories of Soybean
- Calories in Goat cheese (hard)
- Chorizo calories per 100g
- Roasted pork loiny carbs per 100g
- Mackerel protein per 100g
- Smoked cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories do pepitas have?
- Calories in a half of bacardi rum
- Calories in whole bacardi rum
- Calories for one, two or more bacardi rum
- Calories in glass of bacardi rum
- Calories in cup of bacardi rum
- Calories in shot (small glass) of bacardi rum
- How much protein in matcha?