Jam vs Waffle: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Jam
At first glance, you can see that in jam is less calories than in waffle.
Jam has 238 kcal per 100g and waffle 291 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22 %.
In jam and in waffle most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare jam with waffle in details.
Fact 2: Jam And Waffle Nutrition Difference
Waffle vs Jam: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||59.86 g||32.9 g|
|Fat||0.07 g||14.1 g|
|Protein||0.37 g||7.9 g|
|Water||30.47 g||42 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||255 mg|
|Iron||0.49 mg||2.31 mg|
|Magnessium||4 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||65 mg|
|Potassium||77 mg||159 mg|
|Sodium||32 mg||511 mg|
|Zink||11 mg||65 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.016 mg||0.263 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.076 mg||0.347 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.036 mg||2.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.02 mg||0.056 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.011 mg||0.068 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.8 mg||0.4 mg|
Less protein in jam
It is aslo easy to see see that in jam is less protein than in waffle.
There is 7.9g per 100g of waffle and 0.37g per 100g of jam so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2035 %.
More carbohydrates in jam
In jam is more carbohydrates than in waffle.
There is 32.9g/100g of carbohydrates in waffle and 59.86g/100g in jam so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 82 %.
Less fat in jam
In jam is less fats than in waffle.
The tables above show us that there is 14.1g/100g of fats in waffle and 0.07g/100g in jam. In this case difference is about 20043 %.
- Carbohydrates59.86 g
- Fat0.07 g
- Protein0.37 g
- Water30.47 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | small jar | large jar
- 99% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: waffle vs jam
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): waffle 1544% more than jam
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): waffle 357% more than jam
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): waffle 5658% more than jam
- Vitaminium B6: waffle 180% more than jam
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): waffle 518% more than jam
- Vitaminium C: jam 2100% more than waffle
Minerals: jam vs waffle
Compares of jam
- Jam vs Snickers
- Jam vs Nutella
- Jam vs Croissant
- Jam vs Dark Chocolate
- Jam vs Jelly
- Jam vs Waffle
- see all compares of jam
Compares of waffle
- Calories from Jam
- Calories of Black pepper
- Calories in Parmesan
- Butter (60% fat) calories per 100g
- Dried fig carbs per 100g
- Almond milk protein per 100g
- Rabbit meat fat per 100g
- How many calories does polish sausage have?
- Calories in a half of veggie straws
- Calories in whole veggie straws
- Calories for one, two or more veggie straws
- How much protein in steamed dumpling?