Jackfruit vs Mango: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Jackfruit vs mango - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in jackfruit is more calories than in mango.
Jackfruit has 95 kcal per 100g and mango 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 26 %.
In jackfruit and in mango most calories came from carbs.
jackfruit or mango - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: jackfruit - 26% more than mango.
- Carbohydrates: jackfruit - 28% more than mango.
- Fat: jackfruit - 58% more than mango.
- Dietary fiber: mango - 20% more than jackfruit.
- Protein: jackfruit - 71% more than mango.
Jackfruit vs mango: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||23.5 g||17 g|
|Fat||0.64 g||0.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||1.72 g||0.5 g|
|Calcium||34 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.6 mg||0.13 mg|
|Magnessium||37 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||303 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.42 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.105 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.055 mg||0.057 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.92 mg||0.584 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.329 mg||0.134 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||24 mg||14 mg|
|Vitaminium C||13.7 mg||27.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.34 mg||1.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||10 mg||4.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||61 mg||17 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in jackfruit is more protein than in mango.
There is 0.5g per 100g of mango and 1.72g per 100g of jackfruit so using simple math we can see that difference is about 71 %.
Where is more carbs?
In jackfruit is more carbohydrates than in mango.
There is 17g/100g of carbohydrates in mango and 23.5g/100g in jackfruit so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 28 %.
Where is more fats?
In jackfruit is more fats than in mango.
Tables below show us that there is 0.27g/100g of fats in mango and 0.64g/100g in jackfruit. In this case difference is about 58 %.
See tables below to compare jackfruit with mango in details.
- Carbohydrates23.5 g
- Fat0.64 g
- Dietary fiber1.5 g
- Protein1.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | sliced
- 88% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
jackfruit or mango - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): jackfruit - 45% more than mango.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mango - 4% more than jackfruit.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): jackfruit - 37% more than mango.
- Vitaminium B6: jackfruit - 59% more than mango.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): jackfruit - 42% more than mango.
- Vitaminium C: mango - 102% more than jackfruit.
- Vitaminium E: mango - 229% more than jackfruit.
- Vitaminium K: jackfruit - 58% more than mango.
- Beta karoten: jackfruit - 72% more than mango.
jackfruit or mango - where is more minerals?
Compares of jackfruit
- Apple vs Jackfruit
- Apricot vs Jackfruit
- Avocado vs Jackfruit
- Banana vs Jackfruit
- Blackberries vs Jackfruit
- Blueberries vs Jackfruit
Compares of mango
- Calories from Jackfruit
- Calories of Jujube
- Calories in Kiwi
- Kumquats calories per 100g
- Lemon carbs per 100g
- Loquat protein per 100g
- Lychee fat per 100g
- How many calories does mango have?
- Calories in handful of mulberries
- Calories in tablespoon of mulberries
- Calories in teaspoon of mulberries
- How much protein in nectarine?