Ice Cream vs Tiramisu: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Ice cream
At first glance, you can see that in ice cream is much less calories than in tiramisu.
Ice cream has 207 kcal per 100g and tiramisu 354 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 71%.
In ice cream and in tiramisu most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare ice cream with tiramisu in details.
Fact 2: Ice cream And Tiramisu Nutrition Difference
Tiramisu vs Ice cream: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ice cream||Tiramisu|
|Carbohydrates||23.6 g||29.67 g|
|Fat||11 g||24.23 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||3.5 g||5.92 g|
|Water||61 g||39.17 g|
|Calcium||128 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||0.09 mg||1.12 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||15 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||105 mg|
|Potassium||199 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||80 mg||155 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.041 mg||0.088 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.24 mg||0.246 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.116 mg||0.993 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.062 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.6 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||0.71 mg|
Less protein in ice cream
It is aslo easy to see see that in ice cream is less protein than in tiramisu.
There is 5.92g per 100g of tiramisu and 3.5g per 100g of ice cream so using simple math we can see that difference is about 69%.
Less carbohydrates in ice cream
In ice cream is less carbohydrates than in tiramisu.
There is 29.67g/100g of carbohydrates in tiramisu and 23.6g/100g in ice cream so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 26%.
Less fat in ice cream
In ice cream is less fats than in tiramisu.
The tables above show us that there is 24.23g/100g of fats in tiramisu and 11g/100g in ice cream. In this case difference is about 120%.
- Carbohydrates23.6 g
- Fat11 g
- Dietary fiber0.7 g
- Protein3.5 g
- Water61 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 46% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
Vitamins: tiramisu vs ice cream
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tiramisu 115% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tiramisu 3% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tiramisu 756% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B6: tiramisu 29% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tiramisu 119900% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium C: tiramisu 83% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium E: tiramisu 137% more than ice cream
Minerals: ice cream vs tiramisu
Compares of ice cream
- Ice Cream vs Nutella
- Ice Cream vs Sponge Cake
- Ice Cream vs Carrot Cake
- Ice Cream vs Croissant
- Ice Cream vs Dark Chocolate
- Ice Cream vs Jam
- see all compares of ice cream
Compares of tiramisu
- Calories from Ice cream
- Calories of Dark bread
- Calories in Cake flour
- Feta cheese calories per 100g
- Oil (sunflower) carbs per 100g
- Dried cherries protein per 100g
- Vodka fat per 100g
- How many calories does veal have?
- Calories in a half of tortellini
- Calories in whole tortellini
- Calories for one, two or more tortellini
- How much protein in celery stalk?