Ice Cream vs Muffin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Ice cream
At first glance, you can see that in ice cream is much less calories than in muffin.
Ice cream has 207 kcal per 100g and muffin 375 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 81%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in ice cream cames from fat and in muffin from carbs.
See tables below to compare ice cream with muffin in details.
Fact 2: Ice cream And Muffin Nutrition Difference
Muffin vs Ice cream: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ice cream||Muffin|
|Carbohydrates||23.6 g||53 g|
|Fat||11 g||16.07 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||3.5 g||4.49 g|
|Water||61 g||24.96 g|
|Calcium||128 mg||44 mg|
|Iron||0.09 mg||1.3 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||39.2 mg|
|Potassium||199 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||80 mg||336 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||39.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.041 mg||0.168 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.24 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.116 mg||1.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.6 mg||0.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||1.63 mg|
Less protein in ice cream
It is aslo easy to see see that in ice cream is less protein than in muffin.
There is 4.49g per 100g of muffin and 3.5g per 100g of ice cream so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28%.
Less carbohydrates in ice cream
In ice cream is less carbohydrates than in muffin.
There is 53g/100g of carbohydrates in muffin and 23.6g/100g in ice cream so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 125%.
Less fat in ice cream
In ice cream is less fats than in muffin.
The tables above show us that there is 16.07g/100g of fats in muffin and 11g/100g in ice cream. In this case difference is about 46%.
- Carbohydrates23.6 g
- Fat11 g
- Dietary fiber0.7 g
- Protein3.5 g
- Water61 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 46% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
Vitamins: muffin vs ice cream
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): muffin 310% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ice cream 47% more than muffin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): muffin 1122% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B6: ice cream 20% more than muffin
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): muffin 1360% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium C: muffin 50% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium E: muffin 443% more than ice cream
Minerals: ice cream vs muffin
Compares of ice cream
- Ice Cream vs Nutella
- Ice Cream vs Sponge Cake
- Ice Cream vs Carrot Cake
- Ice Cream vs Croissant
- Ice Cream vs Dark Chocolate
- Ice Cream vs Jam
- see all compares of ice cream
Compares of muffin
- Calories from Ice cream
- Calories of Dark bread
- Calories in Cake flour
- Egg yolk calories per 100g
- Goose liver carbs per 100g
- Grapefruit juice protein per 100g
- Eel (fillet, meat) fat per 100g
- How many calories does mozzarella have?
- Calories in a half of french baguette
- Calories in whole french baguette
- Calories for one, two or more french baguettes
- Calories in slice of french baguette
- How much protein in calamari ring?