Ice Cream vs Muffin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Ice cream vs muffin - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in ice cream is much less calories than in muffin.
Ice cream has 207 kcal per 100g and muffin 375 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 81 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in ice cream cames from fat and in muffin from carbs.
ice cream or muffin - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: muffin - 81% more than ice cream.
- Carbohydrates: muffin - 125% more than ice cream.
- Fat: muffin - 46% more than ice cream.
- Dietary fiber: muffin - 57% more than ice cream.
- Protein: muffin - 28% more than ice cream.
- Water: ice cream - 59% more than muffin.
Ice cream vs muffin: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Ice cream||Muffin|
|Carbohydrates||23.6 g||53 g|
|Fat||11 g||16.07 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||3.5 g||4.49 g|
|Water||61 g||24.96 g|
|Calcium||128 mg||44 mg|
|Iron||0.09 mg||1.3 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||39.2 mg|
|Potassium||199 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||80 mg||336 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||39.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.041 mg||0.168 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.24 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.116 mg||1.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.6 mg||0.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||1.63 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in ice cream is less protein than in muffin.
There is 4.49g per 100g of muffin and 3.5g per 100g of ice cream so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28 %.
Where is more carbs?
In ice cream is less carbohydrates than in muffin.
There is 53g/100g of carbohydrates in muffin and 23.6g/100g in ice cream so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 125 %.
Where is more fats?
In ice cream is less fats than in muffin.
Tables below show us that there is 16.07g/100g of fats in muffin and 11g/100g in ice cream. In this case difference is about 46 %.
See tables below to compare ice cream with muffin in details.
- Carbohydrates23.6 g
- Fat11 g
- Dietary fiber0.7 g
- Protein3.5 g
- Water61 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 46% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
ice cream or muffin - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): muffin - 310% more than ice cream.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ice cream - 32% more than muffin.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): muffin - 1122% more than ice cream.
- Vitaminium B6: ice cream - 17% more than muffin.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): muffin - 1360% more than ice cream.
- Vitaminium C: muffin - 50% more than ice cream.
- Vitaminium E: muffin - 443% more than ice cream.
ice cream or muffin - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: ice cream - 66% more than muffin.
- Iron: muffin - 1344% more than ice cream.
- Magnessium: ice cream - 29% more than muffin.
- Phosphorus: muffin - 12967% more than ice cream.
- Potassium: ice cream - 39% more than muffin.
- Sodium: muffin - 320% more than ice cream.
- Zink: muffin - 12967% more than ice cream.
Compares of ice cream
- 3Bit vs Ice Cream
- Twix vs Ice Cream
- Nutella vs Ice Cream
- Sponge Cake vs Ice Cream
- Carrot Cake vs Ice Cream
- Croissant vs Ice Cream
Compares of muffin
- Calories from Ice cream
- Calories of Dark bread
- Calories in Fried egg
- Goose liver calories per 100g
- Grapefruit juice carbs per 100g
- Eel (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories does vermouth have?
- Calories in a half of calamari ring
- Calories in whole calamari ring
- Calories for one, two or more calamari rings
- Calories in slice of calamari ring
- How much protein in animal crackers?