Ice Cream vs Donut: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Ice cream
At first glance, you can see that in ice cream is much more calories than in donut.
Ice cream has 207 kcal per 100g and donut 452 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 118 %.
In ice cream and in donut most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare ice cream with donut in details.
Fact 2: Ice cream And Donut Nutrition Difference
Donut vs Ice cream: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ice cream||Donut|
|Carbohydrates||23.6 g||51.33 g|
|Fat||11 g||25.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||3.5 g||4.93 g|
|Water||61 g||16.76 g|
|Calcium||128 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||0.09 mg||4 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||7.9 mg|
|Potassium||199 mg||201 mg|
|Sodium||80 mg||326 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||7.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.041 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.24 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.116 mg||1.59 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.6 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||2.02 mg|
Less protein in ice cream
It is aslo easy to see see that in ice cream is less protein than in donut.
There is 4.93g per 100g of donut and 3.5g per 100g of ice cream so using simple math we can see that difference is about 41 %.
Less carbohydrates in ice cream
In ice cream is less carbohydrates than in donut.
There is 51.33g/100g of carbohydrates in donut and 23.6g/100g in ice cream so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 118 %.
Less fat in ice cream
In ice cream is less fats than in donut.
The tables above show us that there is 25.25g/100g of fats in donut and 11g/100g in ice cream. In this case difference is about 130 %.
- Carbohydrates23.6 g
- Fat11 g
- Dietary fiber0.7 g
- Protein3.5 g
- Water61 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 46% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
Vitamins: donut vs ice cream
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): donut 298% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ice cream 92% more than donut
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): donut 1271% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B6: ice cream 100% more than donut
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): donut 1700% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium C: donut 117% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium E: donut 573% more than ice cream
Minerals: ice cream vs donut
Compares of ice cream
- Ice Cream vs Nutella
- Ice Cream vs Sponge Cake
- Ice Cream vs Carrot Cake
- Ice Cream vs Croissant
- Ice Cream vs Dark Chocolate
- Ice Cream vs Jam
- see all compares of ice cream
Compares of donut
- Calories from Ice cream
- Calories of Dark bread
- Calories in Egg yolk
- Goose liver calories per 100g
- Grapefruit juice carbs per 100g
- Eel (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories does vermouth have?
- Calories in a half of calamari ring
- Calories in whole calamari ring
- Calories for one, two or more calamari rings
- Calories in slice of calamari ring
- How much protein in animal crackers?