Ice Cream vs Cheese Cake: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Ice cream
At first glance, you can see that in ice cream is much less calories than in cheese cake.
Ice cream has 207 kcal per 100g and cheese cake 321 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 55%.
In ice cream and in cheese cake most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare ice cream with cheese cake in details.
Fact 2: Ice cream And Cheese cake Nutrition Difference
Cheese cake vs Ice cream: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ice cream||Cheese cake|
|Carbohydrates||23.6 g||25.5 g|
|Fat||11 g||22.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||3.5 g||5.5 g|
|Water||61 g||45.6 g|
|Calcium||128 mg||51 mg|
|Iron||0.09 mg||0.63 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||4.4 mg|
|Potassium||199 mg||90 mg|
|Sodium||80 mg||438 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||4.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.041 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.24 mg||0.193 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.116 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.6 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||0.56 mg|
Less protein in ice cream
It is aslo easy to see see that in ice cream is less protein than in cheese cake.
There is 5.5g per 100g of cheese cake and 3.5g per 100g of ice cream so using simple math we can see that difference is about 57%.
Less carbohydrates in ice cream
In ice cream is less carbohydrates than in cheese cake.
There is 25.5g/100g of carbohydrates in cheese cake and 23.6g/100g in ice cream so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 8%.
Less fat in ice cream
In ice cream is less fats than in cheese cake.
The tables above show us that there is 22.5g/100g of fats in cheese cake and 11g/100g in ice cream. In this case difference is about 105%.
- Carbohydrates23.6 g
- Fat11 g
- Dietary fiber0.7 g
- Protein3.5 g
- Water61 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 46% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
Vitamins: cheese cake vs ice cream
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): ice cream 46% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ice cream 24% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cheese cake 68% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B6: cheese cake 8% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cheese cake 300% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium C: ice cream 50% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium E: cheese cake 87% more than ice cream
Minerals: ice cream vs cheese cake
- Calcium: ice cream 151% more than cheese cake
- Iron: cheese cake 600% more than ice cream
- Magnessium: ice cream 27% more than cheese cake
- Phosphorus: cheese cake 1367% more than ice cream
- Potassium: ice cream 121% more than cheese cake
- Sodium: cheese cake 448% more than ice cream
- Zink: cheese cake 1367% more than ice cream
Compares of ice cream
- Ice Cream vs Nutella
- Ice Cream vs Sponge Cake
- Ice Cream vs Carrot Cake
- Ice Cream vs Croissant
- Ice Cream vs Dark Chocolate
- Ice Cream vs Jam
- see all compares of ice cream
Compares of cheese cake
- Calories from Ice cream
- Calories of Dark bread
- Calories in Feta cheese
- Oil (sunflower) calories per 100g
- Dried cherries carbs per 100g
- Vodka protein per 100g
- Veal fat per 100g
- How many calories does persian cucumber have?
- Calories in a half of celery stalk
- Calories in whole celery stalk
- Calories for one, two or more celery stalks
- Calories in tablespoon of celery stalks
- How much protein in tempeh?