Herring vs Trout: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Herring vs trout - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in herring is more calories than in trout.
Herring has 158 kcal per 100g and trout 141 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 12 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in herring cames from fat and in trout from protein.
herring or trout - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: herring - 12% more than trout
- Fat: herring - 46% more than trout
- Protein: trout - 11% more than herring
- Water: trout - 2% more than herring
Herring vs trout nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Fat||9.04 g||6.18 g|
|Protein||17.96 g||19.94 g|
|Water||72.05 g||73.8 g|
|Calcium||57 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||1.1 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||25 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||327 mg||377 mg|
|Sodium||90 mg||51 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.092 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.233 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.217 mg||5.567 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.302 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.7 mg||2.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.07 mg||2.34 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in herring is less protein than in trout.
There is 19.94g per 100g of trout and 17.96g per 100g of herring so using simple math we can see that difference is about 11 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in herring and trout - 0g/100g.
In herring is more fats than in trout.
The tables above show us that there is 6.18g/100g of fats in trout and 9.04g/100g in herring. In this case difference is about 46 %.
See tables below to compare herring with trout in details.
- Fat9.04 g
- Protein17.96 g
- Water72.05 g
100g | ounce | single piece | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 47% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
Vitamins: trout vs herring
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): trout 30% more than herring
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): herring 159% more than trout
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): trout 73% more than herring
- Vitaminium B6: trout 13% more than herring
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): trout 10% more than herring
- Vitaminium C: trout 314% more than herring
- Vitaminium E: trout 119% more than herring
Minerals: herring vs trout
Compares of herring
- Herring vs Anchovy
- Herring vs Carp
- Herring vs Flounder
- Herring vs Halibut
- Herring vs Mackerel
- Herring vs Perch
- see all compares of herring
Compares of trout
- Calories from Herring
- Calories of Mascarpone cheese
- Calories in Ground cinnamon
- Saag paneer calories per 100g
- Gushers carbs per 100g
- Blood orange protein per 100g
- Egg foo yung fat per 100g
- How many calories does Rolo have?
- Calories in a half of spinach salad
- Calories in whole spinach salad
- Calories for one, two or more spinach salad
- How much protein in Triple Sec Syrup?