Hazelnuts vs Pecan: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Hazelnuts vs pecan - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in hazelnuts is less calories than in pecan.
Hazelnuts has 628 kcal per 100g and pecan 691 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10 %.
In hazelnuts and in pecan most calories came from fat.
hazelnuts or pecan - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pecan - 10% more than hazelnuts.
- Carbohydrates: hazelnuts - 17% more than pecan.
- Fat: pecan - 18% more than hazelnuts.
- Dietary fiber: hazelnuts - 1% more than pecan.
- Protein: hazelnuts - 39% more than pecan.
Hazelnuts vs pecan: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||16.7 g||13.86 g|
|Fat||60.75 g||71.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.7 g||9.6 g|
|Protein||14.95 g||9.17 g|
|Calcium||114 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||4.7 mg||2.53 mg|
|Magnessium||163 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||290 mg||277 mg|
|Potassium||680 mg||410 mg|
|Zink||2.45 mg||4.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.643 mg||0.66 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.113 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.8 mg||1.167 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.918 mg||0.863 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.563 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||113 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium C||6.3 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||15 mg||24.44 mg|
|Beta karoten||11 mg||29 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in hazelnuts is more protein than in pecan.
There is 9.17g per 100g of pecan and 14.95g per 100g of hazelnuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39 %.
Where is more carbs?
In hazelnuts is more carbohydrates than in pecan.
There is 13.86g/100g of carbohydrates in pecan and 16.7g/100g in hazelnuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 17 %.
Where is more fats?
In hazelnuts is less fats than in pecan.
Tables below show us that there is 71.9g/100g of fats in pecan and 60.75g/100g in hazelnuts. In this case difference is about 18 %.
See tables below to compare hazelnuts with pecan in details.
- Carbohydrates16.7 g
- Fat60.75 g
- Dietary fiber9.7 g
- Protein14.95 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 10% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 81% FAT
hazelnuts or pecan - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pecan - 3% more than hazelnuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pecan - 15% more than hazelnuts.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): hazelnuts - 35% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B5: hazelnuts - 6% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B6: hazelnuts - 63% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): hazelnuts - 81% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium C: hazelnuts - 83% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium E: pecan - 63% more than hazelnuts.
- Beta karoten: pecan - 164% more than hazelnuts.
hazelnuts or pecan - where is more minerals?
Compares of hazelnuts
- Almonds vs Hazelnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Chestnuts vs Hazelnuts
- Coconut vs Hazelnuts
- Hazelnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
Compares of pecan
- Calories from Hazelnuts
- Calories of Macadamia nuts
- Calories in Peanuts
- Pecan calories per 100g
- Pine nuts carbs per 100g
- Pistachios protein per 100g
- Poppy seed fat per 100g
- How many calories do pumpkin seeds have?
- Calories in handful of sesame seeds
- Calories in tablespoon of sesame seeds
- How much protein in sunflower?
- Hazelnuts vs Pine Nuts nutrition
- Hazelnuts vs Pistachios calories
- Hazelnuts vs Walnuts protein
- Macadamia Nuts vs Peanuts sugar
- Macadamia Nuts vs Pecan vitamins
- Macadamia Nuts vs Pine Nuts dietary fiber
- Macadamia Nuts vs Pistachios vitaminium C
- Macadamia Nuts vs Walnuts magnessium
- Macadamia Nuts vs Almond Flakes potassium