Hamburger McDonalds vs Mushroom Soup: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
McDonalds hamburger vs mushroom soup - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds hamburger is much more calories than in mushroom soup.
McDonalds hamburger has 264 kcal per 100g and mushroom soup 39 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 577 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in McDonalds hamburger cames from carbs and in mushroom soup from fat.
McDonalds hamburger or mushroom soup - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: McDonalds hamburger - 577% more than mushroom soup
- Carbohydrates: McDonalds hamburger - 809% more than mushroom soup
- Fat: McDonalds hamburger - 290% more than mushroom soup
- Dietary fiber: McDonalds hamburger - 333% more than mushroom soup
- Protein: McDonalds hamburger - 1858% more than mushroom soup
- Water: mushroom soup - 108% more than McDonalds hamburger
McDonalds hamburger vs mushroom soup nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Hamburger McDonalds||Mushroom soup|
|Carbohydrates||30.28 g||3.33 g|
|Fat||10.09 g||2.59 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||12.92 g||0.66 g|
|Water||44.53 g||92.46 g|
|Calcium||127 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||2.87 mg||0.09 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.83 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||192 mg||31 mg|
|Sodium||494 mg||340 mg|
|Zink||0.83 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.247 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.239 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.544 mg||0.169 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds hamburger is more protein than in mushroom soup.
There is 0.66g per 100g of mushroom soup and 12.92g per 100g of McDonalds hamburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1858 %.
In McDonalds hamburger is more carbohydrates than in mushroom soup.
There is 3.33g/100g of carbohydrates in mushroom soup and 30.28g/100g in McDonalds hamburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 809 %.
In McDonalds hamburger is more fats than in mushroom soup.
The tables above show us that there is 2.59g/100g of fats in mushroom soup and 10.09g/100g in McDonalds hamburger. In this case difference is about 290 %.
See tables below to compare McDonalds hamburger with mushroom soup in details.
- Carbohydrates30.28 g
- Fat10.09 g
- Dietary fiber1.3 g
- Protein12.92 g
- Water44.53 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 46% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 34% FAT
Vitamins: mushroom soup vs McDonalds hamburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds hamburger 4017% more than mushroom soup
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McDonalds hamburger 2888% more than mushroom soup
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McDonalds hamburger 2589% more than mushroom soup
Minerals: McDonalds hamburger vs mushroom soup
- Calcium: McDonalds hamburger 1714% more than mushroom soup
- Iron: McDonalds hamburger 3089% more than mushroom soup
- Magnessium: McDonalds hamburger 950% more than mushroom soup
- Phosphorus: mushroom soup 1346% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Potassium: McDonalds hamburger 519% more than mushroom soup
- Sodium: McDonalds hamburger 45% more than mushroom soup
- Zink: McDonalds hamburger 1283% more than mushroom soup
Compares of McDonalds hamburger
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McDonalds Cheeseburger
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Falafel
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Kfc Strip
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup
- see all compares of McDonalds hamburger
Compares of mushroom soup
- Calories from Hamburger McDonalds
- Calories of Cuban bread
- Calories in Fried egg
- Turkey calories per 100g
- Pineapple juice carbs per 100g
- Flounder (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Argan oil fat per 100g
- How many calories does haddock have?
- Calories in a half of udon noodles
- Calories in whole udon noodles
- Calories for one, two or more udon noodles
- Calories in handful of udon noodles
- How much protein in salad greens?