Hamburger McDonalds vs McChicken: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
McDonalds hamburger vs McChicken - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds hamburger is just a little less calories than in McChicken.
McDonalds hamburger has 264 kcal per 100g and McChicken 273 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3 %.
In McDonalds hamburger and in McChicken most calories came from carbs.
McDonalds hamburger or McChicken - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: McChicken - 3% more than McDonalds hamburger.
- Carbohydrates: McDonalds hamburger - 8% more than McChicken.
- Fat: McChicken - 31% more than McDonalds hamburger.
- Dietary fiber: McChicken - 0% more than McDonalds hamburger.
- Protein: McDonalds hamburger - 19% more than McChicken.
- Water: McChicken - 4% more than McDonalds hamburger.
McDonalds hamburger vs McChicken: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Hamburger McDonalds||McChicken|
|Carbohydrates||30.28 g||27.97 g|
|Fat||10.09 g||13.21 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||12.92 g||10.43 g|
|Water||44.53 g||46.11 g|
|Calcium||127 mg||88 mg|
|Iron||2.87 mg||1.74 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.83 mg||0.19 mg|
|Potassium||192 mg||173 mg|
|Sodium||494 mg||624 mg|
|Zink||0.83 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.247 mg||0.212 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.239 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.544 mg||3.942 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds hamburger is more protein than in McChicken.
There is 10.43g per 100g of McChicken and 12.92g per 100g of McDonalds hamburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19 %.
Where is more carbs?
In McDonalds hamburger is more carbohydrates than in McChicken.
There is 27.97g/100g of carbohydrates in McChicken and 30.28g/100g in McDonalds hamburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 8 %.
Where is more fats?
In McDonalds hamburger is less fats than in McChicken.
Tables below show us that there is 13.21g/100g of fats in McChicken and 10.09g/100g in McDonalds hamburger. In this case difference is about 31 %.
See tables below to compare McDonalds hamburger with McChicken in details.
- Carbohydrates30.28 g
- Fat10.09 g
- Dietary fiber1.3 g
- Protein12.92 g
- Water44.53 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 46% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 34% FAT
McDonalds hamburger or McChicken - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds hamburger - 14% more than McChicken.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McDonalds hamburger - 16% more than McChicken.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McDonalds hamburger - 13% more than McChicken.
McDonalds hamburger or McChicken - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: McDonalds hamburger - 31% more than McChicken.
- Iron: McDonalds hamburger - 39% more than McChicken.
- Magnessium: McDonalds hamburger - 5% more than McChicken.
- Phosphorus: McDonalds hamburger - 77% more than McChicken.
- Potassium: McDonalds hamburger - 10% more than McChicken.
- Sodium: McChicken - 26% more than McDonalds hamburger.
- Zink: McDonalds hamburger - 77% more than McChicken.
Compares of McDonalds hamburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McDonalds Hamburger
- Falafel vs McDonalds Hamburger
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Hummus
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McRoyal
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Pate
Compares of McChicken
- Calories from Hamburger McDonalds
- Calories of Cuban bread
- Calories in Apricot
- Avocado calories per 100g
- Banana carbs per 100g
- Apple protein per 100g
- Blackberries fat per 100g
- How many calories do blackcurrants have?
- Calories in a half of melon
- Calories in whole melon
- Calories for one, two or more melons
- Calories in slice of melon
- How much protein in cherimoya?
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McRoyal nutrition
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Pate calories
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Tatar Sauce protein
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Kfc Strip sugar
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup vitamins
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Vegetable Soup dietary fiber
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Tomato Soup vitaminium C
- Hummus vs McChicken magnessium
- Hummus vs McRoyal potassium