Hamburger McDonalds vs McChicken: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in McDonalds hamburger
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds hamburger is just a little less calories than in McChicken.
McDonalds hamburger has 264 kcal per 100g and McChicken 273 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3%.
In McDonalds hamburger and in McChicken most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare McDonalds hamburger with McChicken in details.
Fact 2: McDonalds hamburger And McChicken Nutrition Difference
- Calories: McChicken - 3% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Carbohydrates: McDonalds hamburger - 8% more than McChicken
- Fat: McChicken - 31% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Dietary fiber: McChicken - 0% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Protein: McDonalds hamburger - 24% more than McChicken
- Water: McChicken - 4% more than McDonalds hamburger
McChicken vs McDonalds hamburger: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Hamburger McDonalds||McChicken|
|Carbohydrates||30.28 g||27.97 g|
|Fat||10.09 g||13.21 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||12.92 g||10.43 g|
|Water||44.53 g||46.11 g|
|Calcium||127 mg||88 mg|
|Iron||2.87 mg||1.74 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.83 mg||0.19 mg|
|Potassium||192 mg||173 mg|
|Sodium||494 mg||624 mg|
|Zink||0.83 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.247 mg||0.212 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.239 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.544 mg||3.942 mg|
More protein in McDonalds hamburger
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds hamburger is more protein than in McChicken.
There is 10.43g per 100g of McChicken and 12.92g per 100g of McDonalds hamburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 24%.
More carbohydrates in McDonalds hamburger
In McDonalds hamburger is more carbohydrates than in McChicken.
There is 27.97g/100g of carbohydrates in McChicken and 30.28g/100g in McDonalds hamburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 8%.
Less fat in McDonalds hamburger
In McDonalds hamburger is less fats than in McChicken.
The tables above show us that there is 13.21g/100g of fats in McChicken and 10.09g/100g in McDonalds hamburger. In this case difference is about 31%.
- Carbohydrates30.28 g
- Fat10.09 g
- Dietary fiber1.3 g
- Protein12.92 g
- Water44.53 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 46% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 34% FAT
Vitamins: McChicken vs McDonalds hamburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds hamburger 17% more than McChicken
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McDonalds hamburger 20% more than McChicken
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McDonalds hamburger 15% more than McChicken
Minerals: McDonalds hamburger vs McChicken
- Calcium: McDonalds hamburger 44% more than McChicken
- Iron: McDonalds hamburger 65% more than McChicken
- Magnessium: McDonalds hamburger 5% more than McChicken
- Phosphorus: McDonalds hamburger 337% more than McChicken
- Potassium: McDonalds hamburger 11% more than McChicken
- Sodium: McChicken 26% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Zink: McDonalds hamburger 337% more than McChicken
Compares of McDonalds hamburger
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McDonalds Cheeseburger
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Falafel
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Kfc Strip
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup
- see all compares of McDonalds hamburger
Compares of McChicken
- see all compares of McChicken
- Calories from Hamburger McDonalds
- Calories of Cuban bread
- Calories in Fried egg
- Turkey calories per 100g
- Pineapple juice carbs per 100g
- Flounder (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Argan oil fat per 100g
- How many calories does haddock have?
- Calories in a half of udon noodles
- Calories in whole udon noodles
- Calories for one, two or more udon noodles
- Calories in handful of udon noodles
- How much protein in salad greens?