Hamburger McDonalds vs Kfc Strips: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in McDonalds hamburger
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds hamburger is just a little less calories than in KFC strip.
McDonalds hamburger has 264 kcal per 100g and KFC strip 274 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in McDonalds hamburger cames from carbs and in KFC strip from fat.
See tables below to compare McDonalds hamburger with KFC strip in details.
Fact 2: McDonalds hamburger And KFC strip Nutrition Difference
- Calories: KFC strip - 4% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Carbohydrates: McDonalds hamburger - 122% more than KFC strip
- Fat: KFC strip - 53% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Dietary fiber: KFC strip - 8% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Protein: KFC strip - 57% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Water: KFC strip - 8% more than McDonalds hamburger
KFC strip vs McDonalds hamburger: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Hamburger McDonalds||KFC Strips|
|Carbohydrates||30.28 g||13.66 g|
|Fat||10.09 g||15.42 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||12.92 g||20.25 g|
|Water||44.53 g||47.93 g|
|Calcium||127 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||2.87 mg||0.69 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||33 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.83 mg||9.4 mg|
|Potassium||192 mg||333 mg|
|Sodium||494 mg||948 mg|
|Zink||0.83 mg||9.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.247 mg||0.083 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.239 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.544 mg||8.562 mg|
Less protein in McDonalds hamburger
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds hamburger is less protein than in KFC strip.
There is 20.25g per 100g of KFC strip and 12.92g per 100g of McDonalds hamburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 57%.
More carbohydrates in McDonalds hamburger
In McDonalds hamburger is more carbohydrates than in KFC strip.
There is 13.66g/100g of carbohydrates in KFC strip and 30.28g/100g in McDonalds hamburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 122%.
Less fat in McDonalds hamburger
In McDonalds hamburger is less fats than in KFC strip.
The tables above show us that there is 15.42g/100g of fats in KFC strip and 10.09g/100g in McDonalds hamburger. In this case difference is about 53%.
- Carbohydrates30.28 g
- Fat10.09 g
- Dietary fiber1.3 g
- Protein12.92 g
- Water44.53 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 46% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 34% FAT
Vitamins: KFC strip vs McDonalds hamburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds hamburger 198% more than KFC strip
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McDonalds hamburger 369% more than KFC strip
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): KFC strip 88% more than McDonalds hamburger
Minerals: McDonalds hamburger vs KFC strip
- Calcium: McDonalds hamburger 408% more than KFC strip
- Iron: McDonalds hamburger 316% more than KFC strip
- Magnessium: KFC strip 57% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Phosphorus: KFC strip 1033% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Potassium: KFC strip 73% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Sodium: KFC strip 92% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Zink: KFC strip 1033% more than McDonalds hamburger
Compares of McDonalds hamburger
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McDonalds Cheeseburger
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Falafel
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Kfc Strip
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup
- see all compares of McDonalds hamburger
Compares of KFC strip
- Calories from Hamburger McDonalds
- Calories of Cuban bread
- Calories in Twix
- Greek yoghurt calories per 100g
- Salami carbs per 100g
- Almond flakes protein per 100g
- Octopus fat per 100g
- How many calories does acerola have?
- Calories in a half of Blow Pop
- Calories in whole Blow Pop
- Calories for one, two or more Blow Pops
- How much protein in Biscoff cookie?