Guava vs Pomegranate: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Guava vs pomegranate - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in guava is less calories than in pomegranate.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and pomegranate 83 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22 %.
In guava and in pomegranate most calories came from carbs.
guava or pomegranate - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pomegranate - 22% more than guava.
- Carbohydrates: pomegranate - 31% more than guava.
- Fat: pomegranate - 23% more than guava.
- Dietary fiber: guava - 26% more than pomegranate.
- Protein: guava - 35% more than pomegranate.
Guava vs pomegranate: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||18.7 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||1.17 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||4 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||1.67 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.3 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||36 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||236 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.35 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.293 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.451 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||38 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||10.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||16.4 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in pomegranate.
There is 1.67g per 100g of pomegranate and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 35 %.
Where is more carbs?
In guava is less carbohydrates than in pomegranate.
There is 18.7g/100g of carbohydrates in pomegranate and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 31 %.
Where is more fats?
In guava is less fats than in pomegranate.
Tables below show us that there is 1.17g/100g of fats in pomegranate and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 23 %.
See tables below to compare guava with pomegranate in details.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
guava or pomegranate - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pomegranate - 0% more than guava.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pomegranate - 33% more than guava.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava - 73% more than pomegranate.
- Vitaminium B5: guava - 70% more than pomegranate.
- Vitaminium B6: guava - 32% more than pomegranate.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava - 22% more than pomegranate.
- Vitaminium C: guava - 96% more than pomegranate.
- Vitaminium E: guava - 18% more than pomegranate.
- Vitaminium K: pomegranate - 531% more than guava.
guava or pomegranate - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: guava - 44% more than pomegranate.
- Iron: pomegranate - 15% more than guava.
- Magnessium: guava - 45% more than pomegranate.
- Phosphorus: pomegranate - 227% more than guava.
- Potassium: guava - 43% more than pomegranate.
- Sodium: pomegranate - 50% more than guava.
- Zink: pomegranate - 52% more than guava.
Compares of guava
- Apple vs Guava
- Apricot vs Guava
- Avocado vs Guava
- Banana vs Guava
- Blackberries vs Guava
- Blackcurrants vs Guava
Compares of pomegranate
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?