Guava vs Plum: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Guava vs plum - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in guava is more calories than in plum.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and plum 46 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32 %.
In guava and in plum most calories came from carbs.
guava or plum - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: guava - 32% more than plum.
- Carbohydrates: guava - 20% more than plum.
- Fat: guava - 71% more than plum.
- Dietary fiber: guava - 74% more than plum.
- Protein: guava - 73% more than plum.
Guava vs plum: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||11.42 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||0.28 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||0.7 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||7 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||16 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||157 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.417 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.451 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.029 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||9.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.26 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||6.4 mg|
|Beta karoten||374 mg||190 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in plum.
There is 0.7g per 100g of plum and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 73 %.
Where is more carbs?
In guava is more carbohydrates than in plum.
There is 11.42g/100g of carbohydrates in plum and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 20 %.
Where is more fats?
In guava is more fats than in plum.
Tables below show us that there is 0.28g/100g of fats in plum and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 71 %.
See tables below to compare guava with plum in details.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
guava or plum - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava - 58% more than plum.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): guava - 35% more than plum.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava - 62% more than plum.
- Vitaminium B5: guava - 70% more than plum.
- Vitaminium B6: guava - 74% more than plum.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava - 90% more than plum.
- Vitaminium C: guava - 96% more than plum.
- Vitaminium E: guava - 64% more than plum.
- Vitaminium K: plum - 146% more than guava.
- Beta karoten: guava - 49% more than plum.
guava or plum - where is more minerals?
Compares of guava
- Apple vs Guava
- Apricot vs Guava
- Avocado vs Guava
- Banana vs Guava
- Blackberries vs Guava
- Blackcurrants vs Guava
Compares of plum
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?