Guava vs Persimmon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Guava vs persimmon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in guava is just a little less calories than in persimmon.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and persimmon 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3 %.
In guava and in persimmon most calories came from carbs.
guava or persimmon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: persimmon - 3% more than guava.
- Carbohydrates: persimmon - 30% more than guava.
- Dietary fiber: guava - 33% more than persimmon.
- Protein: guava - 77% more than persimmon.
Guava vs persimmon: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||18.59 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||0.58 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||17 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||161 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||8 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||7.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||374 mg||253 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in persimmon.
There is 0.58g per 100g of persimmon and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 77 %.
Where is more carbs?
In guava is less carbohydrates than in persimmon.
There is 18.59g/100g of carbohydrates in persimmon and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 30 %.
Where is more fats?
In guava is fats than in persimmon.
Tables below show us that there is g/100g of fats in persimmon and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare guava with persimmon in details.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
guava or persimmon - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava - 55% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): guava - 50% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava - 91% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium B6: guava - 9% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava - 84% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium C: guava - 97% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium E: persimmon - 0% more than guava.
- Vitaminium K: persimmon - 0% more than guava.
- Beta karoten: guava - 32% more than persimmon.
guava or persimmon - where is more minerals?
Compares of guava
- Apple vs Guava
- Apricot vs Guava
- Avocado vs Guava
- Banana vs Guava
- Blackberries vs Guava
- Blackcurrants vs Guava
Compares of persimmon
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?