Guava vs Peach: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Guava vs peach - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in guava is more calories than in peach.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and peach 39 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 43 %.
In guava and in peach most calories came from carbs.
guava or peach - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: guava - 43% more than peach.
- Carbohydrates: guava - 33% more than peach.
- Fat: guava - 74% more than peach.
- Dietary fiber: guava - 72% more than peach.
- Protein: guava - 64% more than peach.
Guava vs peach: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||9.54 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||0.91 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||190 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.806 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.451 mg||0.153 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||4 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||6.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||374 mg||162 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in peach.
There is 0.91g per 100g of peach and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 64 %.
Where is more carbs?
In guava is more carbohydrates than in peach.
There is 9.54g/100g of carbohydrates in peach and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 33 %.
Where is more fats?
In guava is more fats than in peach.
Tables below show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in peach and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 74 %.
See tables below to compare guava with peach in details.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
guava or peach - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava - 64% more than peach.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): guava - 23% more than peach.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava - 26% more than peach.
- Vitaminium B5: guava - 66% more than peach.
- Vitaminium B6: guava - 77% more than peach.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava - 92% more than peach.
- Vitaminium C: guava - 97% more than peach.
- Vitaminium E: peach - 0% more than guava.
- Vitaminium K: peach - 0% more than guava.
- Beta karoten: guava - 57% more than peach.
guava or peach - where is more minerals?
Compares of guava
- Apple vs Guava
- Apricot vs Guava
- Avocado vs Guava
- Banana vs Guava
- Blackberries vs Guava
- Blackcurrants vs Guava
Compares of peach
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?