Guava vs Papaya: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Guava vs papaya - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in guava is more calories than in papaya.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and papaya 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 37 %.
In guava and in papaya most calories came from carbs.
guava or papaya - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: guava - 37% more than papaya.
- Carbohydrates: guava - 44% more than papaya.
- Fat: guava - 73% more than papaya.
- Dietary fiber: guava - 69% more than papaya.
- Protein: guava - 82% more than papaya.
Guava vs papaya: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||8 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||0.26 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||0.47 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||182 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.338 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.451 mg||0.218 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||37 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||60.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||374 mg||276 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in papaya.
There is 0.47g per 100g of papaya and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 82 %.
Where is more carbs?
In guava is more carbohydrates than in papaya.
There is 8g/100g of carbohydrates in papaya and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 44 %.
Where is more fats?
In guava is more fats than in papaya.
Tables below show us that there is 0.26g/100g of fats in papaya and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 73 %.
See tables below to compare guava with papaya in details.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
guava or papaya - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava - 66% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): guava - 33% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava - 69% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B5: guava - 52% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B6: guava - 65% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava - 24% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium C: guava - 73% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium E: guava - 59% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium K: papaya - 0% more than guava.
- Beta karoten: guava - 26% more than papaya.
guava or papaya - where is more minerals?
Compares of guava
- Apple vs Guava
- Apricot vs Guava
- Avocado vs Guava
- Banana vs Guava
- Blackberries vs Guava
- Blackcurrants vs Guava
Compares of papaya
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?