Guava vs Mango: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Guava vs mango - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in guava is just a little less calories than in mango.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and mango 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3 %.
In guava and in mango most calories came from carbs.
guava or mango - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mango - 3% more than guava.
- Carbohydrates: mango - 19% more than guava.
- Fat: guava - 72% more than mango.
- Dietary fiber: guava - 67% more than mango.
- Protein: guava - 80% more than mango.
Guava vs mango: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||17 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||0.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||0.5 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.13 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.057 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.584 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.451 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.134 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||14 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||27.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||1.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||4.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||374 mg||17 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in mango.
There is 0.5g per 100g of mango and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 80 %.
Where is more carbs?
In guava is less carbohydrates than in mango.
There is 17g/100g of carbohydrates in mango and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 19 %.
Where is more fats?
In guava is more fats than in mango.
Tables below show us that there is 0.27g/100g of fats in mango and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 72 %.
See tables below to compare guava with mango in details.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
guava or mango - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava - 13% more than mango.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mango - 43% more than guava.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava - 46% more than mango.
- Vitaminium B5: guava - 65% more than mango.
- Vitaminium B6: mango - 22% more than guava.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava - 71% more than mango.
- Vitaminium C: guava - 88% more than mango.
- Vitaminium E: mango - 53% more than guava.
- Vitaminium K: mango - 62% more than guava.
- Beta karoten: guava - 95% more than mango.
guava or mango - where is more minerals?
Compares of guava
- Apple vs Guava
- Apricot vs Guava
- Avocado vs Guava
- Banana vs Guava
- Blackberries vs Guava
- Blackcurrants vs Guava
Compares of mango
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?