Guava vs Lemon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Guava vs lemon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in guava is much more calories than in lemon.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and lemon 29 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 57 %.
In guava and in lemon most calories came from carbs.
guava or lemon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: guava - 57% more than lemon.
- Carbohydrates: guava - 35% more than lemon.
- Fat: guava - 68% more than lemon.
- Dietary fiber: guava - 48% more than lemon.
- Protein: guava - 57% more than lemon.
Guava vs lemon: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||9.32 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||1.1 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||26 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.6 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||8 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.451 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||11 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||53 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.15 mg|
|Beta karoten||374 mg||1 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in lemon.
There is 1.1g per 100g of lemon and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 57 %.
Where is more carbs?
In guava is more carbohydrates than in lemon.
There is 9.32g/100g of carbohydrates in lemon and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 35 %.
Where is more fats?
In guava is more fats than in lemon.
Tables below show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in lemon and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 68 %.
See tables below to compare guava with lemon in details.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
guava or lemon - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava - 40% more than lemon.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): guava - 50% more than lemon.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava - 91% more than lemon.
- Vitaminium B5: guava - 58% more than lemon.
- Vitaminium B6: guava - 27% more than lemon.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava - 78% more than lemon.
- Vitaminium C: guava - 77% more than lemon.
- Vitaminium E: guava - 79% more than lemon.
- Beta karoten: guava - 100% more than lemon.
guava or lemon - where is more minerals?
Compares of guava
- Apple vs Guava
- Apricot vs Guava
- Avocado vs Guava
- Banana vs Guava
- Blackberries vs Guava
- Blackcurrants vs Guava
Compares of lemon
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?