Greek Yoghurt vs Mascarpone Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Greek yoghurt
At first glance, you can see that in Greek yoghurt is much less calories than in mascarpone.
Greek yoghurt has 59 kcal per 100g and mascarpone 429 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 627%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in Greek yoghurt cames from protein and in mascarpone from fat.
See tables below to compare Greek yoghurt with mascarpone in details.
Fact 2: Greek yoghurt And Mascarpone Nutrition Difference
Mascarpone vs Greek yoghurt: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Greek yoghurt||Mascarpone cheese|
|Carbohydrates||3.6 g||3.57 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||42.86 g|
|Protein||10.19 g||3.57 g|
|Calcium||110 mg||143 mg|
|Sodium||36 mg||54 mg|
More protein in Greek yoghurt
It is aslo easy to see see that in Greek yoghurt is more protein than in mascarpone.
There is 3.57g per 100g of mascarpone and 10.19g per 100g of Greek yoghurt so using simple math we can see that difference is about 185%.
More carbohydrates in Greek yoghurt
In Greek yoghurt is more carbohydrates than in mascarpone.
There is 3.57g/100g of carbohydrates in mascarpone and 3.6g/100g in Greek yoghurt so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1%.
Less fat in Greek yoghurt
In Greek yoghurt is less fats than in mascarpone.
The tables above show us that there is 42.86g/100g of fats in mascarpone and 0.39g/100g in Greek yoghurt. In this case difference is about 10890%.
- Carbohydrates3.6 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Protein10.19 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | half cup
- 25% CARBS.
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Compares of Greek yoghurt
- Greek Yoghurt vs Cottage Cheese
- Greek Yoghurt vs Feta Cheese
- Greek Yoghurt vs Whole Milk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Buttermilk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Sheep Milk
- Greek Yoghurt vs Egg
- see all compares of Greek yoghurt
Compares of mascarpone
- Calories from Greek yoghurt
- Calories of Salami
- Calories in Almond flakes
- Octopus calories per 100g
- Acerola fruit carbs per 100g
- Queso Fresco protein per 100g
- Blow Pop fat per 100g
- How many calories does Biscoff cookie have?
- Calories in a half of ravioli
- Calories in whole ravioli
- Calories for one, two or more ravioli
- How much protein in Alfredo sauce?