Grapes vs Strawberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Grape vs strawberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in grape is much more calories than in strawberries.
Grape has 69 kcal per 100g and strawberries 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 54 %.
In grape and in strawberries most calories came from carbs.
grape or strawberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: grape - 54% more than strawberries.
- Carbohydrates: grape - 57% more than strawberries.
- Fat: strawberries - 88% more than grape.
- Dietary fiber: strawberries - 122% more than grape.
- Protein: grape - 7% more than strawberries.
Grape vs strawberries: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||18 g||7.7 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||2 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||0.67 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.41 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||191 mg||153 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.188 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.05 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.086 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||2 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10.8 mg||58.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||14.6 mg||2.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||39 mg||7 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape is more protein than in strawberries.
There is 0.67g per 100g of strawberries and 0.72g per 100g of grape so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7 %.
Where is more carbs?
In grape is more carbohydrates than in strawberries.
There is 7.7g/100g of carbohydrates in strawberries and 18g/100g in grape so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 57 %.
Where is more fats?
In grape is less fats than in strawberries.
Tables below show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in strawberries and 0.16g/100g in grape. In this case difference is about 88 %.
See tables below to compare grape with strawberries in details.
- Carbohydrates18 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber0.9 g
- Protein0.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
grape or strawberries - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grape - 69% more than strawberries.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): strawberries - 105% more than grape.
- Vitaminium B5: strawberries - 150% more than grape.
- Vitaminium B6: grape - 45% more than strawberries.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): strawberries - 1100% more than grape.
- Vitaminium C: strawberries - 444% more than grape.
- Vitaminium E: strawberries - 53% more than grape.
- Vitaminium K: grape - 85% more than strawberries.
- Beta karoten: grape - 82% more than strawberries.
grape or strawberries - where is more minerals?
Compares of grape
- Apple vs Grapes
- Apricot vs Grapes
- Avocado vs Grapes
- Banana vs Grapes
- Blackcurrants vs Grapes
- Blueberries vs Grapes
Compares of strawberries
- Calories from Grapes
- Calories of Grapefruit
- Calories in Guava
- Jackfruit calories per 100g
- Jujube carbs per 100g
- Kiwi protein per 100g
- Kumquats fat per 100g
- How many calories does lemon have?
- Calories in a half of lychee
- Calories in whole lychee
- Calories for one, two or more lychee
- Calories in handful of lychee
- How much protein in mango?